*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Song is so tough!! Love this sound!

KRIT did change management from Cinematic to Chaka Zulu, Ludacris' manager, bout a year or so ago. Cant really say it helped or hurt.

Dont think he will ever really break out on radio without a Mike Will Made it or DJ Mustard hit. The other route would be to get on the good side with some of this major publications to get a little more pub.

Honestly, I can listen to a whole major release album of nothing but material like this from him, but I realize his label wont back anything like that because it wont do huge huge numbers for them. But I would support it, thank God for all of his mixtapes.

544ebb34cd4f7752133b37d73822b555.368x208x120.gif

Last edited:
That makes a lot a sense tho producers make a lot of bread from movies and commercials

Wouldn't mind hearing a Mississippi Mixtape from both David Banner & Brig Krit. Heck they could even add Rae Sremmurd, 7even Thirty & Tito Lopez on it if they want to. I just want to see these Mississippi artists come together and support each other.

KRIT/Banner
KRIT/Luda
KRIT/Big Sant
KRIT/JCole (minus JCole's production)

Those are steady collabs I want to see, whether an actual tape, album or some doing music more often together

I'd only be interested in Krit and Cole, and I'm with Peep. Have only Krit production on it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom