*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Hol up. Cats told me they got tired of hearing the same thing from KRIT every time. Then he drops something a lil different and all of a sudden, he's fallen off? :lol:

I understand y'all want mt Olympus Krit but he hasn't been that artist since that album..but this album is a solid effort..it's a cool album to play with your girl or when you just want a chill.. honestly I don't have have any complaints

Last edited:
Three listens in and I like this album a lot. The production is immaculate; especially the instrumentation on the interludes.

Subject matter is there all throughout and he's not lacking or coasting anywhere vocally, flow-wise, or in his pen to me. I'm gonna keep living with this one, for sure.

Gave it a couple of spins while driving.Disappointed tbh. Outside of a couple chill beats, don't think I'll be coming back to it.

I really enjoy about 5 songs on this project including Southside of the Moon, Just 4 You & Rhode Clean. I heard him say on one of his lives that for this project he wasn't interested in doing something where he was competing with his peers and he wanted to challenge himself creatively. That's cool, but I think this project could have been an EP and we could have got it last year. This was really disappointing after waiting 3 years after another album I didn't really care for. He did say on his live that he'll drop more music this year.

I still think he should be releasing more music he's not on a major label anymore. He should be dropping at the very least a project year.

I’m not mad at him making cookout/wedding reception music. Based on that Off The Porch vid, he’s in a good place. There’s maybe only 3 “old Krit” tracks on there. The rest is like his take on Love Below/Speakerboxxx and Cee-Lo Green is the Soul Machine

Very jam-able. But not what i was expecting from krit. He was able to mix that country rap tunes with the crunk-esque vibe, southern swag stuff and he went with this neo-soul r&b drake vibe.

I got a 300 track shea butter playlist & did not expect to add anything to it from this drop, so I’m pleasantly surprised.

A lot of these joints got that timeless feel.

I do agree that we should hear from him more often. 1, preferably two projects a year at this point.

Last edited:
Streaming really o ur a dent in Big Krit’s catalog. I was listening to both 4Eva and A Day and The Return of 4Eva last night and it’s unbelievable how butchered the tracks are with samples removed and instruments added or replaced, compared to the originals. Thank God for physicals and datpiff.

Streaming really o ur a dent in Big Krit’s catalog. I was listening to both 4Eva and A Day and The Return of 4Eva last night and it’s unbelievable how butchered the tracks are with samples removed and instruments added or replaced, compared to the originals. Thank God for physicals and datpiff.

This is the truth. I only buy the vinyls just to have them in the collection but when I listen to the music it's only the originals.

Can't lie the album is kinda growing on me. Still not one of my favorites from him but it will stand out in his discography since it's so different. Really looking forward to that Girl Talk album though

Back
Top Bottom