*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by jthagreat

was unaware. 2 albums will be BOUGHT on the 27th.

this...but I just took time to check out Before K.R.I.T. Wuz Here and heard the samples he used for that album/mixtape....mind=blown

Originally Posted by jthagreat

was unaware. 2 albums will be BOUGHT on the 27th.

this...but I just took time to check out Before K.R.I.T. Wuz Here and heard the samples he used for that album/mixtape....mind=blown

I don't know if I believe this is dropping the 27th no single out unless country sh remix is the single. I hope it does though.

I don't know if I believe this is dropping the 27th no single out unless country sh remix is the single. I hope it does though.

Originally Posted by mjhead23

It is the single. Been getting a lot of spins out here in Houston and in Corpus Christi when I went a few weeks ago which is dope. I just hope people catch on,  go out and support. Dude gained a lot of followers out here with his stop here last time.

Originally Posted by mjhead23

It is the single. Been getting a lot of spins out here in Houston and in Corpus Christi when I went a few weeks ago which is dope. I just hope people catch on,  go out and support. Dude gained a lot of followers out here with his stop here last time.

Originally Posted by yupitsme

KRIT gives the south hope......he's got it all as an artist....lyrics, beats, stories, catchy

*!$$@ we don't need hope...but I feel where u coming from....K.R.I.T. is my main focal point out the south

Originally Posted by yupitsme

KRIT gives the south hope......he's got it all as an artist....lyrics, beats, stories, catchy

*!$$@ we don't need hope...but I feel where u coming from....K.R.I.T. is my main focal point out the south

I know this is a KRIT thread but the way Big Sant comes in on his verse on the return of 4eva is so damn G....

Well it's big Sant @%%*@ and im a mob type figga, comin' down on you *@*! and you !!*%+ @*$ %*+!*%....
laugh.gif
%!%@ be gettin' me amped.

I know this is a KRIT thread but the way Big Sant comes in on his verse on the return of 4eva is so damn G....

Well it's big Sant @%%*@ and im a mob type figga, comin' down on you *@*! and you !!*%+ @*$ %*+!*%....
laugh.gif
%!%@ be gettin' me amped.

No link, but KRIT held his own on that new pimp c track....grippin wood I think, on his new album

RIP Pimp C

And Big sant/ alumni is appreciated.....yall need 2 hear "last king"

No link, but KRIT held his own on that new pimp c track....grippin wood I think, on his new album

RIP Pimp C

And Big sant/ alumni is appreciated.....yall need 2 hear "last king"

Back
Top Bottom