Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

20100503-KRIT.jpg

Do they call it a classic if its right from beginning to end?

This might apply...

Big K.R.I.T. dropped off one of the best releases yet.

NT, just do me a favor, and don't sleep on this.

Download Mixtape Free | LiveMixtapes.com Mixtape Player

You're welcome.

UPDATE:

Other mixtapes from KRIT listed and available from http://bigkrit.blogspot.com/ and major mixtape sites.

f433ub.png

mr7cx3.jpg

qq4qd5.jpg

traps.jpg

im+so+hiphop.jpg

last+king.jpg

Big_KRIT_Hood_Fame-front-large.jpg

krit111.jpg

BIGKRITseemeontop2FRONTCOVER.jpg

seemeontop1.jpg

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

You'll be changing your tone when Drake's album drops. We all know that.

I doubt it honestly.

Thanks for wasting your post though. How about you download the album smarta&$ ?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

You'll be changing your tone when Drake's album drops. We all know that.

I doubt it honestly.

Thanks for wasting your post though. How about you download the album smarta&$ ?
I had the album before u even thought to make the thread

KRIT just signed to Def Jam too

Was just about to say I heard he signed with Def Jam not sure tho Krit acting like he cant confirm or deny it yet
smh.gif
Hollywood already Optimus you need to change it to Official Krit thread i got some mo songs i can post 
but !%++ with me tho:

01. Big Krit – Shake Junt
02. Bun B Ft. Young Jeezy – Just Like That (prod by Drumma Boy)
03. DJ Scream – DJ Scream Checks In
04. T.K. – Baby Talk (prod by Marvelous J)
05. Gorilla Zoe – Get Off Of Me (prod by Zaytoven)
06. Big Pope – Ready
07. T Rock Ft. Slikk & C-Mob – Want What
08. Alley Boy – My World
09. Pastor Troy – Poppin Off
10. Tity Boy – Been Hustlin (prod by Drumma Boy)
11. Dre Day Ft. MUG – Puppet Master
12. Big Krit – Money Outchea
13. L.E.$ – Cure
14. OJ Da Juiceman – Coogi (prod by Shawty Red)
15. Young Buck Ft. Slick Pulla & Boo Rossini – Been Gone
16. OJ Da Juiceman Ft. Parlae, Slim Dunkin & Da KID – !%++ With Me
17. Eldorado Red Ft. Tity Boy & Parlae – My Burner (prod by Mike Will)
18. Sean Teezy Ft. Calico Jonez – Dont Get Caught
19. Remi – !%++ It
20. Young Cash Ft. Yo Gotti, Gudda Gudda, Bun B, Iceberg, Tity Boi, T-Pain & Field Mob – All I Do Is Win (G-mix)
21. Killer Mike – Swimmer
22. The Alumni – Pimp Tight

http://sharebee.com/bce32e99

I had a biased towards him but once I got passed that accent, I started to listening to him more closely. Just bumping came back from bumping No Wheaties in the car to Starbucks, I had baristas asking who that was, they thought it was 1990s +@@+.

Edit: The way he rose the tempo on Viktorious was nice, I just only wished he had one more verse where he drops the bass, but I guess he wanted his words to be clear on that track so no hate. Yeah that's what draws me in Cartune, he's direct, he has substance in most cases, subject to matter (stays on topic), and he's alot more gounded/down to earth. It's refreshing to hear music like his, it's like a change of pace as oppose to everyone in the east coast and west coast that I can appreciate.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I had a biased towards him but once I got passed that accent, I started to listening to him more closely. Just bumping came back from bumping No Wheaties in the car to Starbucks, I had baristas asking who that was, they thought it was 1990s +@+%.
Yep he seem to be stuck in the 90s and thats why i ##!#% with him
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I've been bumping this for about 2 weeks now. Definitely one of the best tapes of the year.

on some 94 outkast $@$# or pimp an bun circa 96

an i love how this n_ know where he came from, pays homage all over this project.

Had this on my Itunes for a minute and I just bumped it today.

Son is legit....looking out for him....I like his delivery and he can rhyme good and produce as well.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

an i love how this n_ know where he came from, pays homage all over this project.

alotta times he REALLY sounds like Pimp C... which i actually like. Ex. Glass House

[h1]CinematicTV ep.17 (Video)[/h1]
1st congrats to K.R.I.T. for signing to Def Jam! movingalong Sometimes when we are working it gets alittle boring on the job,so a friendly drinking game never hurt anyone. Peep the very end whenpaysoz walks over towards the camera, classic %**@. Cameos from Spitta,Smoke DZA, Nakim & Chike of Creative Control. – GFCNY

pimp.gif

NT, i'm telling ya'll!

Yeah, I'm relieved to see that we finally got a Southern artist with bars in the building (well, aside from Big Boi). Thank Sha Money for that one. His mixtape is amazing front to back.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

alotta times he REALLY sounds like Pimp C... which i actually like. Ex. Glass House
the thing is the more i listen to him the more i realize how much depth he has.

Pimp is definitely the most evident influence but i hear Ball & MJG, Gip, Killer Mike, even a little Cube.

J. Cole was the last artist I became a huge fan of and I think he is next. Thank you for putting me on. I love Pimp C R.I.P. so its easy to like K.R.I.T.

"Children Of The World" made me a fan. The whole tape is dope. 2nd favorite song on the tape has to be "Moon & Stars". I see this definitely being one of the top 5 tapes released this year. Thanks again forum 16 for introducing me to new artists.

Back
Top Bottom