Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

i met dude a couple weeks back...cool peoples...E&J dude like myself
pimp.gif
....good mc as well...let's see how this goes

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

i met dude a couple weeks back...cool peoples...E&J dude like myself
pimp.gif
....good mc as well...let's see how this goes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

just press played...big fan of Pimp C and MJG on dat pimpin...so this is right for the lac!!

def diggin dude music....will be checkin for him from now on, i had to put a couple my lb's on dude

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

def diggin dude music....well be checkin for him from now on,i had to put a couple my lb's on dude

what'd you pledge?
imma NUPE homie....aint u in A, u aint messin wit da piknic dude

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

def diggin dude music....well be checkin for him from now on,i had to put a couple my lb's on dude

what'd you pledge?
imma NUPE homie....aint u in A, u aint messin wit da piknic dude

This fall will be 3 years for me. Ain't no reason to go to that nonsense 3 years in a row. I went twice and i'm sure it was the same as always. Hot, loud, and somewhat boring.

"So I ride, I lean, I crawl, do it better than them all, let the road be my guide, as i glide in candy cars, underneath the moon and the stars"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

summer jam of '10 right there

a month ago i argued that K.R.I.T. wasn't the most talented up and coming rapper in the south and that K.R.I.T. Was Here wasn't the best rap project of 2010. I can't make that argument a month later.

All of these damn albums don't count as mixtapes. It's crazy how we are being blessed with all this music for free. Checked this tape out and I was extremely impressed.
I hope he keeps the same team (even though he might a have been a lone wolfpack producing this) together for his major label debut.

DON"T #$$% THIS UP DEF JAM!!

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

All of these damn albums don't count as mixtapes. It's crazy how we are being blessed with all this music for free. Checked this tape out and I was extremely impressed.
I hope he keeps the same team (even though he might a have been a lone wolfpack producing this) together for his major label debut.

DON"T #$$% THIS UP DEF JAM!!

nah homie switched up real quick as far as his team goes. Music wise he does hi own beats so I doubt def jam will try to mess with him Krit can make songs so I wont be surprised when I see him with a hit on the radio

Back
Top Bottom