Official BIG MIKE x MAX B QUARANTINE (the wave is here)

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Half way thru and this shhh is garbage.. somebody point out the good tracks im listenin over.. glad I aint waste a blunt to this, im bout to go on Cloud 9 wit B.O.B

embarassed.gif

coke wave actually has more replay value than quarantine.

max and french runnin low tide right now...............

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Half way thru and this shhh is garbage.. somebody point out the good tracks im listenin over.. glad I aint waste a blunt to this, im bout to go on Cloud 9 wit B.O.B

embarassed.gif

thought I was the only one feeling this way about quarantine...a few tracks but some of this about to get deleted
tired.gif

songs I'm feeling...

I aint Tryna
All my Life
Long Time
oww oww oww
Blow me a Dub 2k9
Seen it All
Quarantined

^^After a brief listen, i feeel the same, with
those tracks included. Also the intro and
Wont Go Back, and PD5. Young Los + Max =
Klassic! im sure it will grow on me as well as
yall. Felt the same way about CW.

Oww!

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

embarassed.gif

felt the same way but after my third listen...It grew on me.

ok i need help......

max had that video and him and french was in the studio listening to some song...whats the name of it? i dont remember what video it was...i just know max wasacting a fool dancing n !+!#
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

ok i need help......

max had that video and him and french was in the studio listening to some song...whats the name of it? i dont remember what video it was...i just know max was acting a fool dancing n !+!#
laugh.gif

DISTURBIA MONEY

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

ok i need help......

max had that video and him and french was in the studio listening to some song...whats the name of it? i dont remember what video it was...i just know max was acting a fool dancing n !+!#
laugh.gif

DISTURBIA MONEY
anybody got the song?

more I listen I start to like a couple more tracks...but there are some that don't need to be on this at all

Back
Top Bottom