Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

That was so flagrant.

I kept thinking what is up with this? Like who is behind this? Why?

The reveal :lol: :smh: I need a vid of Axe' s reaction when he walks in the room and sees Grigor.

We're you not paying attention near the end where he finally gave away the park anywhere pass in prser tonget introduced to the ambassador?

The joke is over :lol:

I saw that.

Now what I'm wondering is- did I also miss the part where Chuck stated that only one such pass existed? :wink:

Chuck is corny enough and the writers are lazy enough to pull that gag out again.

I want chuck to get clapped in a real casual manner.

I saw that.

Now what I'm wondering is- did I also miss the part where Chuck stated that only one such pass existed? :wink:

Chuck is corny enough and the writers are lazy enough to pull that gag out again.

I want chuck to get clapped in a real casual manner.
Wow so you wasn't paying attention at the beginning of the episode.

Chuck doesn't have another one to give away.

You're literally assuming something outside of the story.

Kinda seems you just hating on the joke or misdirecting the hate you have for the charscter. Nothing has changed with the writing.

Wow so you wasn't paying attention at the beginning of the episode.

Chuck doesn't have another one to give away.

Kinda seems you just hating on the joke or misdirecting the hate you have for the charscter. Nothing has changed with the writing.

Ok well then I did miss that part.

Writing didn't feel stale to you? A lot of shows Peak around the Season 3/4 mark...hoping that isn't the case here.

There's no misdirection, the show is up to eveyone's interpretation, is it not?

I can't be the only one that would appreciate a reduction in esoteric pop culture references from Chuck though. Every time he does it its like Warren Spawn with that long drawn out exaggerated wind up... :lol:

The reenactment of the Castellano hit in front of Sparks wasn't lame as hell to you???

Ok well then I did miss that part.

Writing didn't feel stale to you? A lot of shows Peak around the Season 3/4 mark...hoping that isn't the case here.

There's no misdirection, the show is up to eveyone's interpretation, is it not?

I can't be the only one that would appreciate a reduction in esoteric pop culture references from Chuck though. Every time he does it its like Warren Spawn with that long drawn out exaggerated wind up... :lol:

The reenactment of the Castellano hit in front of Sparks wasn't lame as hell to you???
Writing didnt feel stale to me but I'm very aware of the deliberate ways Axe, Chuck especially when he's angry, Taylor, and especially Wags speak. It's very distinct, references and all.

As for those esoteric pop culture references reminds me of Suits except they do it with modern day pop references.

As for the end with the reenactment, I just some white thing old corny washed up white dudes do :lol:

I mean Chuck is an admittedly lame corny dude. I dont think its lazy writing just that is who the character is. Just like his father. He's not cool and never will be. That's clear even when Chuck does one up somebody, wins, or comes with a cold clapback it still has this forcedness to it :lol:

Writing didnt feel stale to me but I'm very aware of the deliberate ways Axe, Chuck especially when he's angry, Taylor, and especially Wags speak. It's very distinct, references and all.

As for those esoteric pop culture references reminds me of Suits except they do it with modern day pop references.

As for the end with the reenactment, I just some white thing old corny washed up white dudes do :lol:

I mean Chuck is an admittedly lame corny dude. I dont think its lazy writing just that is who the character is. Just like his father. He's not cool and never will be. That's clear even when Chuck does one up somebody, wins, or comes with a cold clapback it still has this forcedness to it :lol:

Chuck's daddy is hilarious.

billions_202_1352-r.jpg

Had to double take when they walked in to meet the Sheik

Connerty angry eating at the end :rofl:

This sexy version of Kristen Schaal and Heidi Gardener is the goods.

Taylor maneuvering well for Grigor not to have more control but leaving her open for the Axe blow.

Last edited:
So I just started watching this show and I'm on early season 2 so far. I'm team Axe so far idc. Chuck is just too obsessed for me

Just caught the current episode.
Power move that Axe pulled on Eureka.
Power move that he pulled on Nina to get half of her shares.
Power move that HE let HER pull on him to get half her shares back at face value, then he takes her for Sushi and Sheets.

Writing is simply brilliant.
Starz should hire from HBO's writing poole.

Back
Top Bottom