Official Bitcoin Thread

I can only imagine seeing those swings when you’ve put in 1.5b :lol:

They still up. Market shifted like 3-4k that next day just off the press. We've become accustomed to seeing the market do a 2-3k increase per day (BTC). Thats probably doing more harm than good for people and their confidence in crypto. This is how feelings got hurt last bull run.

Even if the market went down to 30 or 40 and was stable I'd be happy. Thinking we will see 10k increases per week is too much to handle.

Can someone explain the benefits of coinbase pro?

And if I do get it does it just transfer all my info/portfolio right over?

I see no love for DOGE in here. Am I doing it wrong? I was looking at dumping DOGE and going after ETC or LTC. BTC and ETH are waaaaaaay too rich for my blood.

I see no love for DOGE in here. Am I doing it wrong? I was looking at dumping DOGE and going after ETC or LTC. BTC and ETH are waaaaaaay too rich for my blood.
Remember, you get what you pay for. Assets are priced the way they are for a reason. Bitcoin and eth are higher priced for a reason. You can still get a great return dca into them over time. If you bought $25 worth a week from 20k till today, you have $300 in pure profit at your disposal. That’s wealth creation.

Please tell me you didn’t buy a bunch of doge at 7 cents bro...

I’d either wait for the next pump and dump it all into something else or just cut your losses and covert it now.

Y’all think you missed the run in bitcoin or you can’t create any alpha because it’s expensive, think again

According to ARK’s research, if all companies in the S&P 500 were to diversify 1% of their cash balances into bitcoin, its price would double from nearly $40,000 today to almost $80,000, while a 10% allocation would add $400,000.

Ark recommends a 2.5-6% allocation.

I’m setting up my new computer today.

What are the best programs for Crypto?
And if you’re into stocks, what’s the best program for Stocks?

I’m setting up my new computer today.

What are the best programs for Crypto?
And if you’re into stocks, what’s the best program for Stocks?
Gemini for crypto or CashApp for crypto and stocks. ThinkOrSwim for just stocks.
Have you seen the Gemini app? Try it using my code and we'll each get $10 USD of Bitcoin.
https://gemini.com/share/ujbir9

Hey! I’ve been using Cash App to send money and spend using the Cash Card. Try it using my code and you’ll get $5. JNVKSZW

Back
Top Bottom