Official Bitcoin Thread

To the new folks or anyone looking to invest in an ico, please read about it and do your research before dumping money into it. 90% of them will fail and you will lose money if you are dumping money in blindly expecting a huge return.

bubble will pop one day

To the new folks or anyone looking to invest in an ico, please read about it and do your research before dumping money into it. 90% of them will fail and you will lose money if you are dumping money in blindly expecting a huge return.

bubble will pop one day

i agree most are scams but not all.  also i wouldnt base your judgement from reddit, there are tons of trolls who have multiple accounts. not saying everything on there is false but ppl do have agendas

bubble will pop one day

i agree most are scams but not all.  also i wouldnt base your judgement from reddit, there are tons of trolls who have multiple accounts. not saying everything on there is false but ppl do have agendas

True didn't take into account the trolls but just wanted to warn people out there who are new to the game and only see dollar signs.

Hi guys I been playing catch up just signed up for coinbase, quadrigaCX, and bitstamp, still waiting to get verified on the last two. Coinbase set my limit at $100 picked up some litecoin. Reading throughthis thread has been informative af appreciate all the help
This.

Opened a coinbase this week.

I day trade and was sceptical at first, like most, just knowing the bubble is bound to burst.

But then I thought about it, if I call myself a trader then I should be smart enough to get out before it does burst.

And besides, if this becomes like the tech or housing bubble, as a trader, I would hate to tell ppl years from now.  "Oh I didn't bank off crypto when it was poppin.  I stayed on the sidelines."

Where's the fun in that?

Just ordered a Trezor with my BTC direct from Polo. 

Ledger Nanos are backordered until August... The Supply and Demand is crazy right now, people on ebay reselling Nanos for double and triple the price.

Any differences you've noticed (good or bad)?

Gemini...

deposits are credited right away for trading. Can withdraw after clearing bank

cheaper to buy

customer support is way better

Coinbase...

cancels orders left and right for god knows what reason

suspends your account whenever for god knows what

takes days/weeks for support response

considerable markup compared to current price

blames everything on their fraud prevention software

doesnt seem like any humans are left running the show

Just ordered a Trezor with my BTC direct from Polo. 

Ledger Nanos are backordered until August... The Supply and Demand is crazy right now, people on ebay reselling Nanos for double and triple the price.
double or triple?  i sold mine for retail price i got it for months ago to a NTer in this forum.  you got a steal. you know who you are 
tongue.gif

Gemini...

cheaper to buy

Coinbase...

coinbase is becoming more legit and they want to be the #1 exchange after regulations. they are a lot more strict since i first opened my account with them

Gemini...

cheaper to buy

Coinbase...

Been waiting over a Month for GEMINI to Verify....

Side note i used Bitstamp to purchase bitcoin with CC today. Took about 6hrs to go through but it was much better than waiting out a week for Coinbase.

Back
Top Bottom