Official Bitcoin Thread

Man I was a dumbass for trading in my LTC I bought at 30 for the ETH equivalent

Got back in earlier today with 1 @ 45.55, price seems to be holding steady now.... 

Here we go
pimp.gif
where we going?

where we going?

LTC dropped by about $5 in the last hour or so. But this amount of volume is crazy.

TA dude said that $35 would be the price that would cause the rise. He also said it would pullback to around the range before it shot back up again

ETH finally broke 369.50. Thinking it will shoot up once all these sell walls are broken down at 370

LTC dropped by about $5 in the last hour or so. But this amount of volume is crazy.

TA dude said that $35 would be the price that would cause the rise. He also said it would pullback to around the range before it shot back up again
i wouldn't hold your breath mate

i wouldn't hold your breath mate

We're almost there. 42 right now. I'm thinking we hit ~37

I asked for advice and you ain't give it to me. Told me to look at TA guys. So I look at a TA guy and now you telling me to not hold my breath.

We get it. You were in this before all of us. Get over yourself. Tried giving you a chance but you're really not likeable. Now I know why Diego got issues with you :lol:

Last edited:

I asked for advice and you ain't give it to me. Told me to look at TA guys. So I look at a TA guy and now you telling me to not hold my breath.

We get it. You were in this before all of us. Get over yourself. Tried giving you a chance but you're really not likeable. Now I know why Diego got issues with you :lol:
I'd be shocked if we hit the 30s before Monday. I called LTC anticipating this rise, I see it hitting $60 in the coming week.

I don't really trust TA with this market, too many outside factors. Announcements happen every other day that drastically affect prices. Also, crypto seems to be pegged to other coins performance. A drop in BTC or ETH brings down most Altcoins, even if charts and volume differ completely.

I'd be shocked if we hit the 30s before Monday. I called LTC anticipating this rise, I see it hitting $60 in the coming week.

I don't really trust TA with this market, too many outside factors. Announcements happen every other day that drastically affect prices. Also, crypto seems to be pegged to other coins performance. A drop in BTC or ETH brings down most Altcoins, even if charts and volume differ completely.

If you take a look at the volume, a lot of people have dumped LTC and put it into ether. I'm thinking people are going to wake up tomorrow and see the prices each are at and continue to dump LTC in favor of ETH. Let's see

We get it. You were in this before all of us. Get over yourself. Tried giving you a chance but you're really not likeable. Now I know why Diego got issues with you
laugh.gif
lol basically your guy was calling for $30, i wouldnt be waiting for that price point.  im not here to make friends, Diego wants to be spoon fed and doesnt know how to make his own decisions.  and no i havent been in this before everyone, clearly there are others who were into crypto way before me

If you take a look at the volume, a lot of people have dumped LTC and put it into ether. I'm thinking people are going to wake up tomorrow and see the prices each are at and continue to dump LTC in favor of ETH. Let's see
i did look at the volume and around the same time when LTC was being dumped ETH was being dumped as well at around 4am EST

now they are both rising together.  american genius is right though, TA doesnt work all the time but it is a good guideline to go by. what works in this market is you buy the rumors and sell the news.  that has worked for me a bunch of times and when it is big news you buy buy buy.  im not a pro at TA thats why i told you to go study other ppl

lol basically your guy was calling for $30, i wouldnt be waiting for that price point.  im not here to make friends, Diego wants to be spoon fed and doesnt know how to make his own decisions.  and no i havent been in this before everyone, clearly there are others who were into crypto way before me

Big difference between $30 and the $35 I was calling

Hopefully you caught the little dip during the night, it basically floored at $40. I still think it's a good buy at this price if you flip it during the week.
i can see it hitting $40 again then possibly next leg up assuming you are trading on Gdax.  I trade on Polo and i margin 2.5x leverage

i can see it hitting $40 again then possibly next leg up assuming you are trading on Gdax.  I trade on Polo and i margin 2.5x leverage
Mostly GDAX but I have a small amount on Polo. May look into margin there, I did okay with margin on Bitmex last year but haven't done it since.

This thread was made in 2011? Wow. I wonder how much BTC OP had purchased. I missed the boat on Bitcoin and ETH. I was watching it when it was at 125, literally forgot about it and saw it was at 300 in a matter of a couple of weeks. I'm looking into Siacoin. Reading some stuff about a Chinese conglomerate trying to get in on BTC which could impact its value.

This thread was made in 2011? Wow. I wonder how much BTC OP had purchased. I missed the boat on Bitcoin and ETH. I was watching it when it was at 125, literally forgot about it and saw it was at 300 in a matter of a couple of weeks. I'm looking into Siacoin. Reading some stuff about a Chinese conglomerate trying to get in on BTC which could impact its value.
either OP is balling and has no time for this thread or he has absolutely none.  what do you mean chinese conglomerate trying to get in and impact its value?  please elaborate

It was a brief conversation between investors on Twitter days ago. Mentioned how they were trying to muscle their way in. Nothing more beyond that.

Back
Top Bottom