Official Bitcoin Thread

Dfinity trading at 400 on Coinbase.

Airdrop tokens are still locked so I expect it to go lower. Best to sit this one out for now.

Right now the air drop tokens are worth 50K :wow: :lol:

Dfinity trading at 400 on Coinbase.

Airdrop tokens are still locked so I expect it to go lower. Best to sit this one out for now.

Right now the air drop tokens are worth 50K :wow: :lol:

Can common folk get these airdrop tokens or is it strictly VIP people getting them?

Can common folk get these airdrop tokens or is it strictly VIP people getting them?

Yea it's for the common folk. The requirements are different for each project. For some its just a case of signing up to a newsletter or retroactively using their dapp.
It's done for marketing and to make the token distribution as spread out as possible for decentralisation.

Uniswap for example offered 400 UNI tokens to anyone who used it before a certain date.
For those who held, that is worth about 15K right now

been in Fei:Tribe LP for 1wk and earned about $305 in rewards ($TRIBE) ...not bad for 1wk passive income. This was similar to my first job working at a grocery store as a teen.

2021-05-10 11_22_22-Fei Protocol.png

D Double D Double

How does one find out about these drops before they happen? I'd certainly like to get in on some of this action. Thanks for all the information, btw; I really appreciate it.

D Double D Double

How does one find out about these drops before they happen? I'd certainly like to get in on some of this action. Thanks for all the information, btw; I really appreciate it.

I normally hear about them from random Telegram groups.

There are channels dedicated to just posting air drops though.

Pretty sure you don’t even own the crypto you buy on robinhood
Probably why you can’t transfer out
Heard them talking about it on a podcast but don’t remember exactly what they were saying

This is correct. You do not own the coins when buying through RH, therefore you cannot move them out. I can't stress enough not to use RH especially for coins.

Back
Top Bottom