Official Bitcoin Thread

thats all that matters is when it actually hits exchanges
laugh.gif

woulda owned some regardless if they didn't pull that BS right when its my turn to purchase
mean.gif
waited all day. **** them
if you entered you're email address to be alerted ....you should have a link on your email where u can get back in line. resumes today at 12noon PST....try to get in?  F the company, just do it for the $$$

if you entered you're email address to be alerted ....you should have a link on your email where u can get back in line. resumes today at 12noon PST....try to get in?  F the company, just do it for the $$$

are you flipping right when it drops on exhanges?

I tried buying 5k but it sold out. only got 1k

are you flipping right when it drops on exhanges?

I tried buying 5k but it sold out. only got 1k
yeah, i'm not trying to hold this one since the infrastructure and culture change will take quite some time. (maybe 3-5yrs?)

I'm actually good w/my other assets, I just want this one to flip back into ETH while eth cheap.  

thats all that matters is when it actually hits exchanges :lol:

woulda owned some regardless if they didn't pull that BS right when its my turn to purchase :smh: waited all day. **** them

ill try again today but its saying they have very few left to distribute

yeah, i'm not trying to hold this one since the infrastructure and culture change will take quite some time. (maybe 3-5yrs?)

I'm actually good w/my other assets, I just want this one to flip back into ETH while eth cheap.  
im gonna sell my buy in and hold the rest.  you are doubting my boy vinny lingham, im sure he has things setup faster then u think

Just started researching Civic and you needed ETH or BTC to participate. I have neither. Why don't more exchanges accept USD or other forms of currency? Makes it very difficult to invest.

Just started researching Civic and you needed ETH or BTC to participate. I have neither. Why don't more exchanges accept USD or other forms of currency? Makes it very difficult to invest.
im sure every ico has their agendas, but if you were to start an ico...wouldn't you accept BTC/ETH knowing that price is volatile and could move up in price vs US dollar?  Just my thoughts.

I tried to purchase 2500 worth of civic yesterday, I paid with eth through mew and I didn't set the gwei (it was at 20) the transaction never showed up on etherscan, even though I got the confirmation through mew the transaction was complete. I'm praying it pops up on etherscan but I know it won't smh. I'm in line now number 239, which isn't too bad, I hope I can get in the 2500 option and they don't only offer the lower packages

Its pretty much the only way to purchase majority of the other ALT cryptos. So start getting used to it if you plan to stick around.

I tried to purchase 2500 worth of civic yesterday, I paid with eth through mew and I didn't set the gwei (it was at 20) the transaction never showed up on etherscan, even though I got the confirmation through mew the transaction was complete. I'm praying it pops up on etherscan but I know it won't smh. I'm in line now number 239, which isn't too bad, I hope I can get in the 2500 option and they don't only offer the lower packages
I tried sending 3 times with it at 21.  It kept popping up as pending on etherscan and then disappearing after like 30mins.  Moved it to the max, 60 gwei, and the transaction was confirmed in a minute or two.

I tried sending 3 times with it at 21.  It kept popping up as pending on etherscan and then disappearing after like 30mins.  Moved it to the max, 60 gwei, and the transaction was confirmed in a minute or two.

Thanks, gonna try again soon!

im sure every ico has their agendas, but if you were to start an ico...wouldn't you accept BTC/ETH knowing that price is volatile and could move up in price vs US dollar?  Just my thoughts.

Plopping down 2700 for one Bitcoin to trade other currencies that may or may not get off the ground is asinine. I'm not looking to lose everything like some did yesterday on GDAX with ETH. I'm looking to make small, sound investments. Excuse me for thinking that it's geared toward vets and not welcoming to newcomers.

Plopping down 2700 for one Bitcoin to trade other currencies that may or may not get off the ground is asinine. I'm not looking to lose everything like some did yesterday on GDAX with ETH. I'm looking to make small, sound investments. Excuse me for thinking that it's geared toward vets and not welcoming to newcomers.
you don't have to plop down 2700....u can buy bitcoin in any amount.  if you participate on this particular ico, i think they only have $500 bags left...so you only need $500 in bitcoin which is:

0.182385 btc

So we don't get the coins till till the crowd sale is done right?

Last edited:
you don't have to plop down 2700....u can buy bitcoin in any amount.  if you participate on this particular ico, i think they only have $500 bags left...so you only need $500 in bitcoin which is:

0.182385 btc

Any spots left

Still no email for my spot in line

Back
Top Bottom