Official Bitcoin Thread

If you’re a believer in death cross theory: (using Apple as an example)
2BF14364-C581-4FB3-A9B4-27B3CF08A8E6.jpeg

We already had the big dip few months back. We tested the support twice now after the dip (once a couple weeks ago, second time today). We would be at one of those red marks.

The chart is showing death cross then further downside. BTC death crossed yesterday so that puts us above 18 on the chart.

Just look at what BTC has done historically. Sure there have been short term 40-50% pumps after BTC death crosses but they still lead to lower lows eventually. March 2020 death cross was the only outlier.

Either way I don't care I'll just DCA.

still learning a lot about crypto, including factors that impact market volatility. with this current bear market, is it most directly a result of China's crackdown on bitcoin mining? read that nearly 3/4ths of btc is mined out there. if that's the case, any speculation as to what's next for btc and other coins that were mined in china?

does this make them more scarce and possibly each coin more valuable? or does this make companies more hesitant to adopt crypto usage long term?

Just realized amp is on cb pro that’s the coin y’all be lovin on here right?

it’s been a while since I checked out new coins

A couple days ago, I almost sold my entire crypto portfolio to get my debt to a “it doesn’t matter level” and prepared to leave my job.
Glad I didn’t do that.

2022 though. Probably gonna happen. I guess on the bright side, I can try to double all my positions and then sell off half and be in the spot I am today with crypto in tow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom