Official Bitcoin Thread

RUNE exploit offering a good opportunity. I really like the transparency and seriousness from the community. This is a sign of a winning project to me.
fantastic response by that team. they even offered a bounty to the hacker. this reminds me of when the tesla stocks dumped because of the fires in 2013. my wife bought a little back then because we knew they were gonna recover from that. i wish i had some money to buy some RUNE right now.

edit: did anyone grab RUNE under $4 last night? that looked like a great opportunity. i guess it’s wait and see what happens to BTC over the next week.

Last edited:
any good resources on how to swap into some of these pools like aave, yearn? I feel kind of lost. I have figured out how to get metamask wallet and transfer eth into that but don't understand when looking at the pools how to get the coins required such as yvecurve. Do you go to something like uniswap with your eth and swap for this token then head to yearn to get in?

any good resources on how to swap into some of these pools like aave, yearn? I feel kind of lost. I have figured out how to get metamask wallet and transfer eth into that but don't understand when looking at the pools how to get the coins required such as yvecurve. Do you go to something like uniswap with your eth and swap for this token then head to yearn to get in?
you should definitely seek out the patreon services of mr. james johnson fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

Last edited:
Higher low being made in ETH. Keep an eye on the 21 ema and 200 day, technically we are expected to fail there since this has been a weak market. If we clear them, 2400+ are in play. I’m thinking we break higher since that’s the max pain with everyone waiting/expecting new lows.

if you want to LP and not worry about IL, DAI/USDC/USDT pools seem to be the move. Stable pairings probably give you the best r/r on AMMs.

Wrote an article on liquid staking and staking as a Service. Talked about lido, Rocket pool and coinbase

Since we're running sideways for a minute, I'm going to put you guys on some of my passive investment strategies for crypto:

Nodle - This is an IoT play similar to helium on Polkadot blockchain. It uses bluetooth from your cellphone to connect to the internet. From their site: https://nodle.io/

"Nodle brings an innovative solution which enables any individual to participate in the Nodle Network and in exchange to be rewarded through Nodle Cash. Up until now, the main traction is coming from app developers, today any individual will be able to mine with their Nodle mobile application. This innovation should enable the spreading and adoption of the Nodle cryptocurrency to another level.

The Nodle network rewards users based on which wireless data packets are transmitted through the network of nodes (smartphones). These packets are comparable to a beacon and are called “noodles” in Nodle internal system. Nodle may reward the first few nodes that show a new packet, paying more or less depending on the value of the packet. In order to guarantee that Nodle is faithful to its mining model, Nodle has inserted a validation protocol which guarantees the order of arrival of the beacons. "

Like anything else, DYOR, do what you're comfortable with. If you're interested, go to the site, download the app (or app store "nodle cash"), start mining packets with your phone. Basically download the app and start collecting. You're rewarded for more interactions with other devices (smart phones), so more congested area the better. Its range is 1km or a bit over 3000 feet.

Nodle is still in infancy stages, and needs Polkadot to go live first before they can go live. It doesn't have a price. It's not worth anything yet.

You're rewarded for more interactions with other devices (smart phones), so more congested area the better. Its range is 1km or a bit over 3000 feet.
thanks. i’ll try it out. i’m in an industrial area with barely anyone close by. might be better at home.
DD0C68C9-A663-4F89-AEBB-A1D180A26DC2.jpeg

I'mma just keep re-posting my same post from last month.
I reckon we trade sideways from 30k-35k for a bit. Could we still pump 20-30%? sure.

Get comfortable, this might be a minute. I'm taking my time, looking at buying projects on the LOW low.

I've seen 28k support level defended twice under times of heavy FUD, I think that's the bottom we'll see. If you believe in Wyckoff rules, the longer we go sideways, the bigger the PUMP.

For some reason I got logged out of my Coinbase and Gemini accounts and I’m too scared to log back in :lol:
So I haven’t even checked the markets in maybe 2 weeks

What’s the context?

Mostly speculation, but Im big on looking at long term chart patterns for crypto. When you zoom out, combined with no positive news really, I definitely see similar patterns to previous cycles.

I was the biggest bear, but once institutions started buying and billionaires were converting their public companies to the first bitcoin banks (Square) my outlook changed.

I could see under 20k for sure. I don’t think it’ll take us 2-3 years again, but the longer it takes for another bull run the richer we’ll be if we accumulate in that range.

Added some eth and btc

threw $35 on ribbon.finance to the call selling pool for eth and will throw 35 usdc in the put selling pool to be short volatility and see how this works. Tiny money for now as I research and understand them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom