Official Bitcoin Thread

Nice, I registered earlier this morning. Won't be throwing as much money as some of you guys but I hope I get a chance to grab some :lol:.

I joined this thread and crypto earlier this year when the ballpark of BTC was 2K. Not even six months later and we are seeing BTC at the ballpark of 4K.

Is there a website that shows upcoming coin releases? I googled a lot and found nothing but some sites that show upcoming ico's, not all coins.
Asking because coinmarketcap lists coins after 1-2 weeks of being released

darn, just as I said I didn't receive the rejection email....

2017-08-16 08_44_40-Form - Red Pulse Token.jpg

Are there any recommendations for Alt coin wallets??

Or is it a case of separate wallets for each coin?? :lol:

I could use recommendations for alt coin exchanges also. Liqui is the only one on my radar at present.

Wondering of the threadstarter is now a millionare or if he sold off what he bought back when it went up to $200+

Sheesh

I tried searching through the thread but it looks like you cant use the search feature for individual threads like on the old platform. Has anybody's bank ever stopped them from buying on coinbase? I tried buying bitcoin last year and they listed it as fraudalant and cancelled the order. I figured I would try again a few days ago since bitcoin is a lot more known now and had the same problem. I have Wells Fargo and really don't want anything to happen to my account. Has anyone had this problem and found a solution or are there any other websites that I could try using?

token watch alert.....

i just saw this on twitter today:

plutus-tweet.jpg

If you're unfamiliar with Plutus [plu] check them out on coinmarketcap.....they have been in the game 2yrs, and goal is Tap & Pay token/reward system and a DEX (decentralized exchange).

plutons.jpg

The reasons you may want to look at them is, sure OMG, TenX, and others are offering the same type of features...BUT....Plutus is in BETA:

plutus-beta.jpg

and their total coins in circulation is 850k!!!! Not Trillions, Not Billions, Not MILLIONS.... 850,000 :wow:

https://plutus.it/

That’s a really good suggestion there. I remember the hype for it a few months back. Which news outlets do you use to find this information?

i just find it weird how certain coins/tokens are worth more currently than others that have been in the game, have tech behind it, and are about to go into beta (while others are just whitepaper).

look at gnosis....they have over 1million tokens, but are priced at $159 currently:

gnosis.jpg

Then you have Plutus [PLU} that has less coins, has all the stuff i mentioned above and is ranked #36 in Financial IT and its just mind blowing:

https://financialit.net/pdf/view/17419

plutus-ranking.jpg

Maybe i'm wrong...but I think once Crypto Marketcap keeps rising (we're at 152billion now :smokin)....I think more and more people, and finance heads will start putting their money into something real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom