Official Bitcoin Thread

Copped a baby kaiju aswel. They have some cool updates coming on their roadmap.

kaiju baby.png

Trying to stack up FIRA for the hero minting event and the price decides to pump :smh: Going to leg into my position and hope it doesn't keep pumping, or my target FIRA amount won't be hit.
Target FIRA stack is back on the menu, boys :pimp: Will have about 450 free to use by the time hero mint rolls around. Pumping gas numbers and making sure all other internet-using devices in my home are disconnected.

lol didn’t see you posted. i just messaged you on discord about the fake pump.

anyway, not sure if you wanna look into this but i’m running this tool to check rpc speeds. it might come in handy to check the numbers during previous waves to decide which one to use. the pokt rpc has been pretty good for me. also, i’m wondering how high to pump the gas. probably between 10,000 and 100k gwei. converting all my locked tranq rewards to ONE for gas lol.

lol didn’t see you posted. i just messaged you on discord about the fake pump.

anyway, not sure if you wanna look into this but i’m running this tool to check rpc speeds. it might come in handy to check the numbers during previous waves to decide which one to use. the pokt rpc has been pretty good for me. also, i’m wondering how high to pump the gas. probably between 10,000 and 100k gwei. converting all my locked tranq rewards to ONE for gas lol.

:lol: thats more extreme than im going to go on the gas. Was thinking around 100 GWEI.

dunno if it even helps over a certain point lol.

i use 100 all the time when doing stuff in the morning and it def works better than the default 35. check out that rpc tool though. i was looking into creating a custom rpc so i could use it solo but i’m too afraid to mess it up and lose out because of that. i'm likely going with this one. i think you showed it to me. numbers are even higher if i use a vpn. weird.
rpc.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me to see THOR paying better than Strong by June or July. Yes I realize that ain't saying much.

I'm at the F it point with Strong. I'll just have to put in some OT at work and sell about a dozen more Jordans I'm never gonna wear to get my money back.

i’m still up a bit from last year. not really sweating it. some of my picks might not survive the year. just gonna hang on and see what happens 🤷🏻‍♂️

Think I might be 90 percent Eth and VTI for the rest of the year.

I'm in on some other things that could pay off big time if the team delivers. We'll see.

I'm going to wait and see how yieldnodes does this month, maybe wait another month of bear market. If they're still giving that 5%+ monthly I'm going to start a position there. Strong looking donezo

Because it holds junk like cardano ripple and doge

If you want an index, just do it yourself and buy

80% in btc and eth, 10% in Luna sol avax atom, 10% in alts like cvx fxs crv near aave rune joe
There is no such thing as ripple. 🤷🏽‍♂️ You're mistaken the company for the token xrp. Carry on....

Back
Top Bottom