Official Bitcoin Thread

I think it’s gonna get worse tbh, any buy now though in eth and btc is gonna make you money though I bet.

I’m buying on the way down too.

Fortunately I've made up almost everything I lost in Time and Strong, so I'm not feeling too bad about anything.

Gotta look at some of this from a long term point of view. What will BC and Eth be worth in 2030? Even 2025. You're not gonna look back and give an F about 2022 if both of those succeed in the long run.

With 1 of my nodes expiring and 3 having their monthly fees due, by the end of the weekend I’m gonna go from 4 to 0.. i think I’m finally just gonna let them die..

Same here. One of mine is due in 10 days, I think. Did the math and after Eth gas fees and the monthly fee, I may come out ahead by $2 or $3 dollars a month :lol:

They want to do something for the community, how about cutting fees in half. Not to mention the price needs to be stable for people to want to make new nodes now that they expire. Straight up clown show.

Didn't expect to see ETH bleeding the most out of all the ALTS this morning.
I'm just building up my cash position for a proper capitulation.

I think the inflation/CPI results are going to be bearish on the markets for most of the year so I'm expecting for us to go down a some more.
I got my eyes on ETH and some juicy ALTS at that range.

nope. for me, my portfolio is too small to be smart/safe. btc to 100k is only a 3x. eth to 10k is only a 5x. i’m looking for bigger gains than that. and this is why my wife is in charge of our real money 😂

she has some crypto and it’s only btc and eth. mostly bitcoin.

I like the tag team you got going on. Wife with the HODL portfolio and you with the degen/high risk one. Smart :lol:
Your ID bag must be way bigger than mine. I started buying at $1 :smh:
Luckily my average is lower but I'm looking to scoop some more up if we go much lower.

Same here. One of mine is due in 10 days, I think. Did the math and after Eth gas fees and the monthly fee, I may come out ahead by $2 or $3 dollars a month :lol:

They want to do something for the community, how about cutting fees in half. Not to mention the price needs to be stable for people to want to make new nodes now that they expire. Straight up clown show.

All mine are about to expire.

Let’s be real. None of what they said is true. Team is silent just milking the fees. It won’t turn around because what legit team would see strong and be like “yeah they are what I want to build my project on”

Strong chain probably won’t even come.

I refuse to waste eth on it. It is what it is. We can buy the dip now on good projects and move on.

280B9997-FE82-4F5C-89E0-74C7C2FDF73F.jpeg

Celsius is insolvent and on the verge of closing withdrawals. Get your **** off of there as soon as possible. You should not have any money in centralized lending platforms right now. This isn’t a joke.
Saw something on this earlier today.

Is nexo still a solid option?

Last edited:
We need real panic. Feel like atleast 25% of crypto holders expected another drop like this. Until we get real panic and people start calling crypto a bubble again, I don’t think we’re close to a bottom.

We need real panic. Feel like atleast 25% of crypto holders expected another drop like this. Until we get real panic and people start calling crypto a bubble again, I don’t think we’re close to a bottom.
You had $50B of MC erased with Luna/ust and now Celsius is going bankrupt, what more do you need 😂

Yeah I had to stabilize my **** last night. Might actually be going back to fiat for a sec which sucks.

I had a leveraged position on Nexo (stupid I know but I wasn't ready to pay back the loan yet and didn't plan on this downturn happening at this rate).

Got out of nexo with some skin on my teeth but boy it was ugly.

Exactly. We’ve seen this before so there’s no real need to panic yet.

Back
Top Bottom