Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m cashing out soon and running it back probably. I got in eth less than half what it is now. I’d rather pay off all my debt.

Alts can provide better returns in a bull: yes. But choosing the right alts and knowing when to take gains is the tough part.

Every cycle, many people try, few succeed and the other wish they had put their money in btc or eth instead.

We'll see - best of luck to all :nthat:

FTX claim forms are live for anyone who got rekt last year :pimp:

Go through official channels for links.

Coinbase stock on a tear too.

All those ALTS the SEC said are securities won't be classified as securities anymore and all the firms filing for an ETF is going to use Coinbase as a custodian.
Really wish I bought under $40 when it was getting beat up in the press.

Last edited:
I bought a big bag of SOL a couple of weeks ago in preparation for the SMB Gen3 raffle, and decided to let it ride after the raffle ended. Looking great so far :pimp:

Big comeup. Congrats! :pimp:

Theres already the SAGA phone, NEON EVM coming for easy port of projects to Solana, Firedancer, FTX Relaunch end of this year so I expect all those Solana projects to mega pump and many more catalyst to get Solana to ATH and much more in the next bull run.

A lot of other projects to look into and ape into. Still time

Big comeup. Congrats! :pimp:

Theres already the SAGA phone, NEON EVM coming for easy port of projects to Solana, Firedancer, FTX Relaunch end of this year so I expect all those Solana projects to mega pump and many more catalyst to get Solana to ATH and much more in the next bull run.

A lot of other projects to look into and ape into. Still time

TY Sir. And yeah I am max bullish on Solana still, especially after the max FUD at the bottom w the FTX collapse and Alameda and everything else. So much still in the pipeline as you mentioned, and the core devs have shown that all they want to do is ship improvements and ignore the noise. And it's still the most user friendly and fast chain by far imo.

I do still think there's some pain to come later this year since we're still dealing with inflation, recession, yada yada. But crypto's resilience in the face of a ton of FUD this year has been awesome to see.

I’m still sticking to my sell price though. I rarely cash out but I’m cashing out this bull run.

I’ll go back in of course.

For sure. All this HODL is cool until those unrealized profits become (un)realized losses overnight :lol: :lol:. I did a solid job of taking profits last run but of course still fumbled some bags too (as evidenced by my pfp :lol:). Buy low, sell high, hodl some, rinse, repeat. It's not that simple, but really it is.

I got destroyed since the last bull run.

I got in sol at 10 bucks though and been buying btc and eth still so it’s time to cash out in a bit to cover my *** for once. :lol:

Yep it means the rest of the ones that were called securities are gonna be in the clear and big for crypto. **** about to go crazy soon enough into next year 🔥👀

Been telling my coworker since last week that I was gonna buy $1000 worth of XRP...my lazy *** didnt make it to the bank to deposit the cash and now im tight :angry:
Already up 35% today. I hope there's a sell off at the end of the day and it comes down again :ohwell:

SOL is flying and rightfully so. ETH needs to send it too above 2K.

I do still think there's some pain to come later this year since we're still dealing with inflation, recession, yada yada. But crypto's resilience in the face of a ton of FUD this year has been awesome to see.

For sure. All this HODL is cool until those unrealized profits become (un)realized losses overnight :lol: :lol:. I did a solid job of taking profits last run but of course still fumbled some bags too (as evidenced by my pfp :lol:). Buy low, sell high, hodl some, rinse, repeat. It's not that simple, but really it is.

What happened to Boryoku's?

As for recession. A lot of the macro stuff is over my head but I didn't think we will be at 3% inflation in July going by what analysts were saying.
Also I thought the interest rates would've done a lot more damage but seems like Jerome Powell doing his thing is working.

If we carrying on flying like this then I think I'll pause the DCA and see if we get a retest of current levels then go all in.

ETF and BTC halving next year could get front run'd if we're not to careful but at the same time, something could pop from the macro situation but what? The worst could be behind us.
I think now to December could just be accumulation period and then 2024 to 25 could be prime time bull.

I’m still sticking to my sell price though. I rarely cash out but I’m cashing out this bull run.

I’ll go back in of course.

Took me two bull runs to learn but this time, I will cash out :lol:

Been telling my coworker since last week that I was gonna buy $1000 worth of XRP...my lazy *** didnt make it to the bank to deposit the cash and now im tight :angry:
Already up 35% today. I hope there's a sell off at the end of the day and it comes down again :ohwell:

**** is the worst feeling man. You end up delaying it “tomorrow” etc. Swear a lot of folks don’t buy because of laziness :lol:

Back
Top Bottom