Official Bitcoin Thread

Might as well get your art on Bitcoin and not mess around with AWS servers. Lots of artists are coming over and putting their art on-chain via Ordinals.
Yeah, inscriptions kind of helped solve that problem and the art would actually be on chain.

Bought as soon as the transaction tax dropped to 5%. HODLing my baby bag to see if it grows into a toddler.

It's moving great. Volume/Liquidity is insane 24hrs. Pretty dope how the other token in their ecosystem (FLOKI) is on Binance...so we can assume $TOKEN would eventually get on there....especially w/the $6mil 24hr volume

Good job to those that got in and are in the GREEN! I see $64MIL marketcap with more to grow

2023-10-28 09_11_16-TOKEN $0.01288 - TokenFi _ WETH on Ethereum _ Uniswap - DEX Screener.png

Museums are always behind the curve
I won’t disagree but there is hardly anything created on bitcoin that has the provenance, relevance, innovation or creativity that has been exhibited on Ethereum since 2017

Speculating on ordinals isn’t worth the bitcoin risk to me. Whatever’s been made will quickly get displaced by new junk during the bull market.

I won’t disagree but there is hardly anything created on bitcoin that has the provenance, relevance, innovation or creativity that has been exhibited on Ethereum since 2017

Speculating on ordinals isn’t worth the bitcoin risk to me. Whatever’s been made will quickly get displaced by new junk during the bull market.
Definitely great points all around. With ordinals and inscriptions just starting this year, IF they do catch traction then the bets will pay off big. Cost of entry is also low on most stuff, but hard to envision what’ll stick.

The early ETH stuff is a safer bet for now imo, but I’m personally still paying attention to the bitcoin side as folks continue to cook. Whether it’s ordinals, inscriptions, brc-20, rune protocol, etc, it’s just interesting to follow and cool to imagine the potential.

Elon had an interesting view/take on NFTs on Joe Rogan this morning. They way he explained it kinda vouched for Ordinals. thoughts??

He’s not wrong. Main reason why I started focusing predominantly on on-chain generative art

Tbh Terraforms are one of the few truly real on chain projects

Inscriptions make sense but the reality is, if artists aren’t using them to create, they aren’t going to hold much value/growth potential

Elon had an interesting view/take on NFTs on Joe Rogan this morning. They way he explained it kinda vouched for Ordinals. thoughts??

He's right because some of my dead NFTs in my Phantom wallet have no images on them.

That being said it's the metadata thats the most important part and that's always on chain. Not every NFT needs a high res image attached to it
NFTs for RWA or tickets can be stored entirely on chain IMO.

Also if you use decentralised storage like Arweave for NFTs with high res images then it can help since its permanent storage so the image won't get taken down unlike when its in AWS or something.

SOL folks are gonna be insufferable when that **** runs up way higher than ATHs :lol:

Couple folks I know are at Breakpoint and said it feels like early ETH

Firedancer live on tesnet is bullish.
Looking to pick up more SOL if we dip after the conference.

Also started DCAing into NEON since its below ICO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom