Official Bitcoin Thread

My cousin has his life savings in SOL. About 300k in it.

Dude sent me a screen shot with his bank account at $94. Withdrew everything. Family dude too multiple kids.

He’s up ALOT, but risky af.

Remember this guy. He ended up holding everything on the downfall. Took out huge Paypal loans to DCA in under $10, averaging out his cost around $25. Close to 500k total.

His wife stuck through it. He's a psycho, but he's the first crypto millionaire I actually know now. He still didnt sell :lol:

Remember this guy. He ended up holding everything on the downfall. Took out huge Paypal loans to DCA in under $10, averaging out his cost around $25. Close to 500k total.

His wife stuck through it. He's a psycho, but he's the first crypto millionaire I actually know now. He still didnt sell :lol:
I was legit thinking about this situation a couple weeks ago :lol: Didn't want to ask cause I thought he'd do what 99% of people would and capitulate and sell at a huge loss. Congrats to your cousin :pimp:

I was legit thinking about this situation a couple weeks ago :lol: Didn't want to ask cause I thought he'd do what 99% of people would and capitulate and sell at a huge loss. Congrats to your cousin :pimp:

He was close. I gotta find the texts when I was yelling at him to not sell. Thats when he started to take out the loans to DCA.

Now i'm asking him to let me get 5% for convincing him to hold :lol:

What a boss :wow:

Y’all seen BONK 🫡

14x in the last 3 weeks :wow:.

I think it still has room to run. It's less than 2x from a new all time high. The current all time high was set in January at the Solana bottom when sentiment couldn't have been any worse. Sentiment now couldn't be any better :lol:.

Actually remember this. Good for him. He didn't just buy the dip, he ran into a burning building after FTX it sounds like. :lol:
I'm bullish on BTC/ETH/SOL but there's something about borrowing money to invest that I just can't do but high risk high reward.

I started doing a bit of leverage trading on ZK Sync L2 and Drift on SOL to farm airdrops. Dunno how people sleep doing this.
On the one hand, when you're up, everything is comfy but flirting with liquidations is next level stress.

Because it’s gonna get cut in half first and dude might be dumb enough to sell it then lol

Just smart to take a third off when you’re in debt and overlevered lol

Real smart dude. SOL in the $8- $15 was too easy and like folks have been saying for awhile it’s gonna have the most hated run up this cycle since ETH in 2017-18.

I knew some **** was up when Anatoly was laughing during the crash and Vitalik was giving SOL props :lol:

SOL folks are gonna be insufferable when that **** runs up way higher than ATHs :lol:

Couple folks I know are at Breakpoint and said it feels like early ETH

🤷😂

great call D Double D Double on that NEON buy and the SOL conviction. You sir are about to eat.

ksteezy ksteezy 0.1 ETH for SOL or around $600-$1kish? Especially if ETH goes to $6k-$10k. Whatever it is 10% market share of ETH is fair value for it this run up.

It was mispriced and disrespected when the FTX crash had happened. If you missed ETH at $90 this is probably your second chance I think.

I’m not selling my sol, gonna liquidate everything else though when it’s time.

Anywhere let you have a trailing stop loss?

What can we realistically see SOL running up to if this is indeed the start of a bill run?
If we see a 2021 style bull run (we need incredible rate cuts and loose monetary policy) $1000 is possible. Base case is $100 (but network activity doesn’t actually reflect this and $50 is legitimately overvalued) and realistic bull case is $200-250.

I wouldn’t be a buyer at $50. But a buyer at $35 or less.

You gotta remember when sol had its run it was Covid guap fueling it. People are broke bois. I could see it going ape **** if institutional money came in.

Solana had a heavy VC presence. Lot of those dumped their coins after lockups or bailed out of crypto after blowing up. Some of that money will come back, but the bid put in by FTX/Alameda, Jump, and Salami isn’t there anymore.

End of the day, it’s gonna be the third biggest market cap in the bull and it’s worth trading.

Solana had a heavy VC presence. Lot of those dumped their coins after lockups or bailed out of crypto after blowing up. Some of that money will come back, but the bid put in by FTX/Alameda, Jump, and Salami isn’t there anymore.

End of the day, it’s gonna be the third biggest market cap in the bull and it’s worth trading.

That "VC coin" stuff is dead. It's the same reason people thought it was gonna go to 0 and now its run up heavy. SOL 0.1 ETH is the target and it'll be the most hated run up just like right now people are wondering "I thought Alameda/FTX/VC's were pumping and manipulating it" ...It's literally the only other L1 thats not a ghostchain with probably the best foundation next to ETH & Breakpoint is probably the next best event next to ETH's too.

It's literally the easiest buy and hodl you could make and people will STILL miss out on the next ETH run up just like they missed out on ETH. It's crazy :lol:

Good thing about the FTX blowup is that it flushed a bunch of the VC's out for SOL. Most of the vested tokens are out

🤷😂

great call D Double D Double on that NEON buy and the SOL conviction. You sir are about to eat.

ksteezy ksteezy 0.1 ETH for SOL or around $600-$1kish? Especially if ETH goes to $6k-$10k. Whatever it is 10% market share of ETH is fair value for it this run up.

It was mispriced and disrespected when the FTX crash had happened. If you missed ETH at $90 this is probably your second chance I think.

NEON has no unlocks until July I think so we good until then. Just need to mark the calendars but glad I got into it.

Only problem I have with SOL is that I don't have enough. I've seen some big whales buy my whole stash with one of their DCA buys :lol:

Need to watch Breakpoint for some Alpha as I only watched some summaries. but the whole ecosystem is getting carried and its time to find some that will run better than SOL itself.
Gonna have a look again at Star Atlas to see if they can have a run like Illuvium.

Back
Top Bottom