Official Bitcoin Thread

1709207526989.png

Carry on

Gonna recover my coinbase wallet just to load up on all these maga/trump coins. :lol:

Someone should do a Biden one. Call it "let's go Brandon" These ****s probably get a big bump going into election season.

Listen I love Ethereum too but you think regular folks are paying $100 in gas fees to swap ****? NEVER

Once the general public gets turned on Solana, there is no going back to Ethereum.

This is obviously my thesis and I could be wrong but I have conviction and I have put my money where my mouth is.

I like sol, I'm 100% sol but I'll re balance down the line.

I'll probably hold like 20% still staked making money and go btc with the rest and take a bunch of profit.

I'm just gonna let it ride for the time being.

shoutout to ecook for hyping the boys up to buy sol at 9 bucks :pimp:

Listen I love Ethereum too but you think regular folks are paying $100 in gas fees to swap ****? NEVER

Once the general public gets turned on Solana, there is no going back to Ethereum.

This is obviously my thesis and I could be wrong but I have conviction and I have put my money where my mouth is.

Retail don't care about gas fees cause that **** ain't leaving the exchange they bought it on :lol:

ETH fees are ****ing horrendous but some how they still got defi in a chokehold between L1 & L2.

That being said SOL still gonna cook aswel. No question.

Fam regular people will never use crypto for anything other than to gamble on Coinbase but Solana is fire and fine for what it does. This whole industry besides that is a scam and only Bitcoin holds any real merit.

My thoughts on sol is memes make crypto pop off and when it pumps it goes crazy.

Nothing deeper than that. :lol:

I like how Diamond hands transitioned to bag holders :lol:

I feel it tho, get ya bread and get out

Haven’t paid attention to crypto since 2021? Been getting tons of DM’s from “bitcoin mining traders” all week, so I’m guessing we’re back in business??

Anybody got cliff notes for the past year or 2? When I left off, NFT’s were popping off.

Back
Top Bottom