Official Bitcoin Thread

Saw this car this morning and it was a guy in one of those neon construction shirts
Then I get on Twitter and see this post. What a crazy coincidence :lol:
IMG_2805.jpeg
IMG_2806.png

Ghibli like $20k-$30k though

No this industry is dead because on chain activity shows it and there’s not a single use case outside of gambling that exists besides defi (which is a nightmare from a security and legal standpoint)
On chain activity is important but there shouldn't be much activity because of the economic situation at this current time. Along with uncertainty with regulations and such. We're sitting on a trillion dollar asset class with room to grow heavily in the next decade.

Tokenized assets is what takes this industry to 10 trillion then 100 trillion later on...

Our children will reap the profits from what we sow now...

took me all these years to learn that the primary use case is gambling/speculation. the best ideas and most legitimate projects do not always rise to the top. marketing/hype/shills drive the flow of money. i think there are some promising RWA applications tho and you have blackrock/fink jumping into the fray to support that. mainstream adoption is probably still not super close tho but at least is looks more realistic than some of the other vaporware ideas that are so prevalent.

i’ve not really done any research into decentralized AI/computing/cloud projects so idk if anyone has any thoughts on those.

A few def got rich in this thread. I wonder where the thread starter is though.
i’ve wondered about thread starter too. i also wonder about this fat computer nerd dude that used to tell be to mine/buy bitcoin when it was under a dollar.

anyway, i’m sure some people have made obscene money. few months ago my portfolio got pretty high (for me) and i just round-tripped it back to the poor house lol. i’m at about 2x what i put into crypto in summer of 2021 when i joined this thread. it’s been a wild ride for sure. have met some pretty cool people online from it too.

We’re reaching a point where it’s, either **** actually comes to fruition or it doesn’t and things die. Tokenization is going to happen in some areas and that’s the only use case. But it’s going to happen on a centralized l2/3, it’s not going to be on eth mainnet, and that value isn’t going to flow down to the price of eth since they nuked revenue from blobs and there’s nothing unique or interesting happening to bring users in. Its not going to disappear, but its not going to make people rich like initially thought four plus years ago. NFTs are dead and will never recapture the buzz that existed. So where else will Eth get its value from?

stunthard stunthard wherever you at, give us an update man

My son made millions and became Jane Goodall.

I just wish I understood back in 2017 when I first purchased that crypto isn’t gonna replace money or anything extreme like that and it’s just a new asset class. Years later it’s proven that it’s not going anywhere either
It was also my first time investing even before stocks so I paper handed my stuff in that 2018/2019 crash :lol: i had ETH for under $300, btc like 8k, ltc under 50. Got kinda bitter towards it after that until I tried to hit it big on $strong :lol: Oh well

Been thinking about starting to DCA in btc but idk

Back
Top Bottom