Official Bitcoin Thread

So I shouldn't put too much into it?
I’m a little conflicted. Love the idea and the white paper, slightly put off by the fud. I might sell some since I got in before the run. Haven’t decided yet.

Use bittrex and binance instead of kraken.

All last week I was trying to get my coinbase up and running. It kept denying my ID and told me to try again... after like 50 tries I left it alone all weekend...came in this morning and it went straight to the deposit section... I guess the servers are backed up with request... my bank then stopped the request like 2 or 3x before I called them and told them it was me. Finally got into litecoin this morning. Looking to get into IOTA by the end of the week... hoping for a pull back in bitcoin as well

What's up with the GDAX identity verification stuff? This is like the 3rd day in a row that I've gotten errors.

REQ on what...Binance? I only have Coinbase and Bittrex.

Binance as legit as Bittrex?

REQ on binance. Pretty much they are trying to be Paypal 2.0. They're backed by ycombinator too, (who invested in coinbase, airbnb, etc.)

I prefer Binance mobile app.

All last week I was trying to get my coinbase up and running. It kept denying my ID and told me to try again... after like 50 tries I left it alone all weekend...came in this morning and it went straight to the deposit section... I guess the servers are backed up with request... my bank then stopped the request like 2 or 3x before I called them and told them it was me. Finally got into litecoin this morning. Looking to get into IOTA by the end of the week... hoping for a pull back in bitcoin as well

Way to be persistent. You didnt get deterred....i like ur heart kid. This will payoff for u. Good luck

tenor (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom