Official Bitcoin Thread

Coin base and Gemini charts are yuck.....

67b.jpg

Alright finally catching up with the thread. I’m a real newbie. Just downloaded coinbase app on my iPhone. Should I just slam my max weekly cap on litecoin right now ??

Starting to climb again from $210ish on Bittrex... Coinbase at $217 right meow

Just looked into this. Apparently you make less than 5cents for each action :lol:

Might do it late night when i have nothing better to do :lol:
I might just use my burner phone and have the videos keep playing throughout the whole day at work. I should be able to get one ETH by the end of the month lol

meh it would help us
We can buy tons on the dip and it will go back up

that's the creator of litecoin. he always comes out saying stupid **** on twitter. purely from a marketing standpoint he makes himself look foolish so many times. why even say some stuff like that when your coin is performing well. he's getting roasted in all the group chats im in. I mean it's pretty obvious what he's doing, but sheesh

that's the creator of litecoin. he always comes out saying stupid **** on twitter. purely from a marketing standpoint he makes himself look foolish so many times. why even say some stuff like that when your coin is performing well. he's getting roasted in all the group chats im in
Yeah I know he’s the creator.
Well he’s been a nerd his whole life so he’s going to have some low confidence going on even when everything is doing good.

And if this tweet causes a dip, idc, I just buy more if he scares off some people. Litecoin has good tech.

Yeah I know he’s the creator.
Well he’s been a nerd his whole life so he’s going to have some low confidence going on even when everything is doing good.

And if this tweet causes a dip, idc, I just buy more if he scares off some people. Litecoin has good tech.

He was looking shaky on CNBC today :lol:

Thing is near markers with half the world not knowing you exist is immensely different from a bear market with all this attention.

For those that use GDAX ... what is the actual benefit?

Don't you still have to "import" your money via Coinbase, and still incur their fees?

For those that use GDAX ... what is the actual benefit?

Don't you still have to "import" your money via Coinbase, and still incur their fees?

Lower fees from what I gather. .3 max as opposed to 1.49% for bank transfers and 3.99% for credit/debit. There's also an option to have 0 fees if you do a limit transaction trade as opposed to market value ones.

Lower fees from what I gather. .3 max as opposed to 1.49% for bank transfers and 3.99% for credit/debit. There's also an option to have 0 fees if you do a limit transaction trade as opposed to market value ones.

I don't think you can do Credit Card on GDAX, so the benefit is that you pay 0.3% via Bank Account on GDAX versus 1.49% on Coinbase?

Still takes a week to transfer the funds though?

Idk why you guys are taking weeks to transfer funds. Purchases via credit and debit get done right away.

That is how I'm currently doing it... it is instant. I'm just trying to see the benefit of using GDAX instead of Coinbase. It seems like you can put in limit orders, etc. - but you are still hampered by the same waiting period for bank account transfers.

Back
Top Bottom