Official Bitcoin Thread

00994BB4-1C82-402E-A9B2-C1CEE0495AC4.jpeg

:nerd:

I just transferred $300 in bitcoin from Coinbase over to Binance at 12:26pm and its still not showing up in my bitcoin wallet in Binance. Did that same a few days ago and it went through within a few minutes. Ya'll think something went wrong?

- Preciate it.

BTC is slow, and with all the traffic maybe even slower.

First time I transferred BTC to Bittrex I think it took 30+ min

Can't even get the identity verification to work on GDAX or Bittrex, just want to transfer some BTC, smh.

Anyone know if I add a new cc to Coinbase, do I have to start with small limits again?

Figure I might as well get some higher rewards/cash back if I'm gonna take the 3.99% cc fee

My boy was preaching bitcoins several years ago and I still dont get this ****. Ya’ll really obsessing second to second and ****? And all these diff types of coins.
When your 10k investment is turning into a 35k investment in just a couple of hours, I would think you be obsessing too.

That's just a random number but some people here are there others more and others less.

Stay in yo lane.

What y'all think is the next big alt coin?

Salt
Iota
Mona
Xrp

?

Honestly Salt. Maybe XRP and mmmmaaaybe MONA.

IOTA is flawed...Concept is beautiful but from a security persecptive, it’s wide open.

I am still trying to see how that even get pump so high :lol:

XRP has so much potential and it’s the most realistic technology to be used. From a market investment perspective, terrible investment. Even with the escrow and the protential adoption news that will be taking place real soon, there’s not enough to see major gains...but then again Profit is Profit. Those who have major coin figures 4-5K worth of coin is gonna be happy! Like me :lol:

Salt is promising. Lending/Banking will always win!

Mona is that *** Cat Coin. It’s very popular in Japan but that’s it :lol: Outside of Japan using it as a form of payment and ATM’s utilizing it.

What y'all think is the next big alt coin?

Salt
Iota
Mona
Xrp

?
I like all of those. I’m actually very interested in what will be he next crypto to hit coinbase after BCH.

You get on coinbase, and you’re on.

Guaranteed if Any of those get on coinbase next, someone’s going to buy an island.

Since Binance is the only one working properly just used that instead. XRP, IOTA, LTC, ETH, and a little BTC. Will be adding incrementally weekly HODL and see what happens. Thanks for all the assistance brohems.

If REQ fulfills it’s vision and gets mainstream buy in it’ll be huge. They can potentially solve the tax issues for coinbase.

Bittrex is taking all day to send me the btc I withdrew to coinbase.

Back
Top Bottom