Official Bitcoin Thread

bump .... before we get another bullrun

the amount of venture capital pouring into bitcoin/blockchain tech right now is > than the internet in the early 90s

btw does anyone use it for starbucks? 20% using foldapp.com ...worked flawlessly in NYC and they even refunded my pocket change back to my wallet.

Last edited:
Mining is where its at...
at $300/btc we should focus our resources on building our asic vis a vis a BTC cloud mining rig.

Guides:
http://www.coindesk.com/information/how-to-set-up-a-miner/

Official BTC RIG Estimator
https://tradeblock.com/mining/

the train for bitcoin mining from home on your PC has long passed. The difficulty is too high now and unless you are in a mining pool, you won't be able to compete with the industrial scale mining farms out there right now.

And be careful of cloudmining services, many (if not most) are scams and MLM's are starting to get into this space as well. Be careful.

Its currently around $280...look at my post above, just like 2 months ago it was $240....don't sleep bros...get on!!  And for peeps that are thinking about mining solo dolo...not worth it bro.  Ur rig + electricity costs will not equate to ROI until maybe 1yr down the line, then the next faster chip or something will come out. 

BTW - peep these BTC Farms out in China.....GOOD GAAAWD:

6month high! Get on board bros...

I had about $1,500 bought, but entered my bank account information wrong, so it didn't go through. Don't remember what it was at at the time, but it was around 180 I think. :smh:

bitcoin was created by the government to track the "untrackable"

theyre all idiots.

bitcoins are created by CPU power over time.

the amount you spend on electricity will most likely make your bitcoins worthless unless you are part of the first 10k to start generating them.

and its going to stop at a fixed amount.

stupidest idea ever, every bitcoin has a digital marker showing who made it.

It's good and bad to see NTers finally catching on to all the wonders of the hacker world. My advice to people who aren't familiar with the system who are curious: tread with extreme caution. While the article may seem like this system is untraceable and you're 100% safe, that is certainly NOT the case.

Learn as much as you can before using it, and if you are unsure of anything, don't go through with it. While the community is generally accepting, people can and will take advantage of you, just like any marketplace.
After these years :nerd:

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] dawg

Back
Top Bottom