Official Bitcoin Thread

phew. im up so large from yesterday haha bout to jus withdraw what i invested and play with the proceeds... prolly not smart but worth the peice of mind for a noob

phew. im up so large from yesterday haha bout to jus withdraw what i invested and play with the proceeds... prolly not smart but worth the peice of mind for a noob

I subscribe to this theory. Risk free at that point just playing with house money

Nothing wrong with that but don’t short change a big run. If it’s money you can afford to lose I’d wait to see what happens when it hits 350. If it holds we’re going to 400 and probably 500. It not, we’ll chop between 3-350

Only copped 50 dollars in ltc on the dip. Any ltc under 300 is a blessing atm....

I'm new to the crypto world but I'm pretty sure this technology will be mainstream in 3 to 5 years and the marketcap will be at least 5 trillion by then. Cop and stash for future wealth...

Alot of quick pumps can occur at anytime, so have a little jordan money on the side for a quick flip.....

Back
Top Bottom