Official Bitcoin Thread

want to start diversifying my portfolio guys. Have a good chunk in ripple and tron. What do you guys see as something with good upside for this next year?

QSP REQ are two of my favorites VEN XZC KNC NEO ICX EOS GRS EDG all have decent outlooks. I’m looking to open a position in VEN ICX KNC and add to EOS soon CND has my attention as maybe a cheap lotto. Not sure yet though.

Good call on XVG Marmour. I had a feeling it was just catching a pump.

Although I thought about RDD. Concept is dope but this guy is a joke...

EA8FFD91-9D8D-4564-843F-BC865281CE5B.png

RDD has scam all over it. Everything I refuse to even acknowledge. Social media coin such an easy buzz target for people who are new to this.

Missed the boat on this one but interesting to see a pump and dump from start to finish.

I need to have some LTC on Cryptopia if the coin is not on binance.

He's going to be announcing new coins everyday so I'll be ready tomorrow.

Missed the boat on this one but interesting to see a pump and dump from start to finish.

I need to have some LTC on Cryptopia if the coin is not on binance.

He's going to be announcing new coins everyday so I'll be ready tomorrow.
The jig is up.. it was already dumped by the time he posted lol

The jig is up.. it was already dumped by the time he posted lol

I saw his tweet 8 minutes after he posted it and saw RDD rising. It was like half an hour worth of pumping before the dump.
Maybe Cryptopia graphs are slow but I saw the rise.

Looking at Coin Market Place, Bitrexx had 93% of the trading volume for RDD so maybe that crashed or was lagging.

I'm going to see if I can participate in one tomorrow with a small amount of LTC on Cryptopia.
See if I can get in and out in time.

All these alt scam coins got everyone thinking they gonna strike it rich, really they just hurting the whole crypto ecosystem, it's the one area where I welcome the coming SEC regulations

SEC regulations will only help us long term as the regular guy who’s afraid enters in without the fomo. Fomo can only take us so far, it’s the genuine intrigue that’ll give it that next leg up and stave off a true crash.

The crypto market was on fire until Coinbase added Bitcoin Cash and tanked the whole thing. This consolidation around 13k should be healthy for a long term leg up.
So what happens when they add more alts into their platform? Chaos is all i see.
But if they add xvg. I dont care. Lol

Back
Top Bottom