Official Bitcoin Thread

Been gone for a day or so, but what happened to this thread? Used to be very active here, did everyone move to another spot? thx

Things been pretty steady.

I feel like I need to hold on to any spare money I have and wait for a big dip like the one that just passed

Gotta have a stash to capitalize when everything drops

Probably the worst move to ever make in life to be honest. It's only the beginning of this Cryptocurrency. It's possible you just ruined your future and tossed away $2,000,000 down the toilet and flushed it.
He could have already made a killing. Depends on when he got in and how much he invested

Been gone for a day or so, but what happened to this thread? Used to be very active here, did everyone move to another spot? thx

Maybe because no crazy spikes/dips happening right meow? Last week was hilarious. I never took so many naps before in a short span of time over numbers on my phone. :rofl:

Yeah discord is the primary reason this thread isn't moving like it was.

Holding my ripple until $2.50ish and then I'll revisit.

CAPP up 90% today :pimp:

Someone dropped the tip in here pre ico so props to them.

Last edited:
Eos making lil move. ICX still digesting those gains. There’s really not much going on this week.

Just gonna read up on icos. Gladius caught my eye, a little late on it but I might get in during the public sale.

Some folks in the discord were talking about locipro. Interesting alternative to the patent process. Gonna read up on it more.

RPX platform releases Q1 2018. New exchanges on Christmas. First token off a NEO platform.

F8BFC072-1FFF-4AD3-8E86-092BED58D73A.jpeg

NEO is gonna eat in 2018 man. All these news dapps and developer competitions are using NEO. It's also being used as a trading pair for ICOs

made a tutorial for the newbs

kingcrux31 kingcrux31 can you add this to the first page too please?

Guys damn Coinbase played me... or my bank not sure.

I bought some LTC on the dip last week and moved the money over from my savings to my checkings like 2-3 days later.

They sent me an e-mail yesterday I think saying it was reversed because of insufficient funds in my bank, but the money been transferred over and was showing up in my checking.

I think they do it as a when it is purchased that's when they contact your bank :smh:

They raised my limit too, but it's not showing in as the limit in my coinbase app or on the desktop.

Oh well I was iffy on that purchase anyway at $250 and was going to use it to finally start messing with alts.

Big 3 probably gonna be flat/boring or down for a bit but I expect a strong rip higher to come.

Spring should be :pimp:

Same, but I know thread will be booming again at the next big pump we get.
I think by the end of Jan, we'll see everything moon.

Back
Top Bottom