Official Bitcoin Thread

Amber (AMB) and Monetha (MTH) are also pumping with XRP and VEN. i'm also holding AMB and MTH (i'll usually only speak about coins i hodl)

i gotta get some SALT. that's on my list. i learned so much in just a short month. the charting and technical analysis is the key tho. between all this new stuff, it's crypto overload. this has completely taken over my life. like someone said, this has totally changed my spending habits. why buy a bunch of kicks that sit when i can put it into crypto.

kicking myself now. shoulda bought Binance Coin (BNB). it was at $3+ and now it's at like $10 in just a couple weeks. makes sense tho considering binance has quickly become one of the most reliable exchanges. and they give u 50% off fees if u use BNB. that alone shoulda told me BNB would be mooning soon. smh

Reactions: God
def HODLing TRX as well. ppl are speaking very highly of tron
Holding on to 19k coins of Tron. Waiting patiently for it to hit $1 before i cash out.

Only coin on Coinbase I’m currently holding is bit cash. Got rid of my Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum so i can go in on alt coins.

BEFA117D-1889-4579-BC42-CD683A1FE320.jpeg

Noob question.
So I had coinbase. Not bad but they only have the top four.

Downloaded binance after reading about alts here.
So if I wanted to buy Salt for example do I buy Salt/eth or salt/btc???

Noob question.
So I had coinbase. Not bad but they only have the top four.

Downloaded binance after reading about alts here.
So if I wanted to buy Salt for example do I buy Salt/eth or salt/btc???
If you have bitcoin then you would do salt/btc if you have ethereum then you would do salt/eth. You can transfer Eth over to Binance from Coinbase faster than you can Bitcoin so you be better off going that route

So what happens if you default on your salt loan, and your collateral went down further than the fiat value of your loan?

Are they able to come after your other non-crypto assets or force you into bankruptcy?

Lol I sold my SALT at $14 today in favor or NEO. A few hours too soon!

when yall dumping salt? if its "supposed" to be 20/25$ off the platform, not TOO much more room to grow right?

Their whitepaper states that salt token price on website will fluctuate depending on market conditions. So what if price goes up $40? $50?

If u go into a bank right now and ask for a 100k fiat loan, how much would they charge?

By going through SALT, last i checked 10 tokens allows 100k (using crypto collateral) that i bet i is waay cheaper than what banks will charge u. But what do i know, maybe im wrong

remember also, coinbase and gdax are essentially the same site, except gdax is an actual exchange. gdax is owned by coinbase. all your log in info is the same for both sites. so to save on fees, ALWAYS TRANSFER YOUR CRYPTO FROM COINBASE TO GDAX BEFORE YOU TRANSFER IT TO ANOTHER EXCHANGE!

Back
Top Bottom