Official Bitcoin Thread

Loving these drops. Adding to my positions over the course of the next week, then it's HOLD and don't sell **** for months. I'm looking forward to closing the computer for a while and letting this **** rock without feeling the need to check it multiple times per day.

Yeo, I'm just adding more to my current positions in the stuff I plan on holding: GRS, NEO, LTC and ETH. Those aren't getting touched for a while.

I'll probably keep some Bitcoin in bittrex to "day trade" with some Alts.

Keep an eye out for Wabi

Supply

Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 12.31.23 PM.png

Markets

Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 12.31.39 PM.png

THIS. IS. NOT. FINANCIAL. ADVICE.

Damn this sucks, what am I going to tell the judge when I'm unable to pay my 4 Baby Mamas their child support on the due date of the 5th of the month? That the Bitcoin dipped too low so I couldn't profit? Aww man what is life.

That anonymous message about ripple has me rollin! Then anonymous dudes do to much. Why I got into ripple is because banks are going to put up a fight against crypto. I knew since the age of 10 banks wouldn’t last it says it in the Bible the world will rule under 1 currency and were seeing it in real time. I picked up ripple in the cents cause banks won’t go out without a fight

Some are against Ripple because it defeats the sole purpose of decentralization and many other reasons...

Some are with Ripple because it’s targeting a problem that can potentially provide banks a solution and many other reasons.

Whatever floats your boat...have an exit plan and get your money.

I think the issue is the essence of Cryptos is to de-centralize $. Ripple does the opposite and centralizes it with the banks.
Crypto-purists don't want anything to go towards centralizing $. But, many ripple investors just trying to fill their pockets like the rest

Some are against Ripple because it defeats the sole purpose of decentralization and many other reasons...

Some are with Ripple because it’s targeting a problem that can potentially provide banks a solution and many other reasons.

Whatever floats your boat...have an exit plan and get your money.

On some real **** new investors dont give a **** about the coin or what it does, dont know what a whitepaper is, dont know who charlie lee is but got litecoin, dont know who vitalik is but got etheruem, cant tell you what a mempool is but want bitcoin, never heard of proof of work, proof of stake etc..

They want gains and thats it. They will buy whatever is trending on social media, they would buy doge and tether if mcafee told them too, Thats why they get wild emo on days we have dips/corrections

Im not judging, im happy new money is pouring in to crypto

I want more ltc but I’m waiting to see if it’ll break 200. Nibbles earlier at 220 want that powder for the shakeout if it happens.

Do you guys use the Binance app or just the website? Already have Coinbase and Bittrex account but just signed up for Binance and it says there is a mobile app available.

Back
Top Bottom