Official Bitcoin Thread

I sold all of my XVG when it hit .23 :rolleyes Doubled my initial investment and I'm not down with all the drama. Re-invested some of that into TRON.

I bought at .14 last night can't decide if i should just sell now. this could come crashing down any minute if wraith don't come

Binance and bittrex converts back to bitcoin or Ethereum when sold (depends on which you prefer)

Sorry a bit confused. So to purchase XRP lets say, I'd need to purchase bitcoin or ethereum and then exchange that for the XRP? And lets say XRP doubles and I want to quickly cash out i'd have to convert it back to bitcoin or ethereum and then sell that in order to cash out in USD?

Sorry a bit confused. So to purchase XRP lets say, I'd need to purchase bitcoin or ethereum and then exchange that for the XRP? And lets say XRP doubles and I want to quickly cash out i'd have to convert it back to bitcoin or ethereum and then sell that in order to cash out in USD?

yes

I bought at .14 last night can't decide if i should just sell now. this could come crashing down any minute if wraith don't come
Word. I bought in at .11 USD and sold at .23 which was good enough for me. All this "fake" not fake tweets and such was too much for me. I would have sold for less but was fortunate. :lol:

ZRX making moves.
2018 :emoji_rocket:

7FEA5893-09F8-4E65-8A8E-2183770576E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom