Official Bitcoin Thread

I am talking about REQ or VEN. I gotta take a shot with it. What yall think? REQ could be better than ripple?

I'm in both. Of the two, holding more VEN right now because it is a safer bet long term. REQ is super ambitious, obvious game changer if they succeed. Still way too early to tell though.

Damn ARN!

440% wtf

It's an aviation safety coin

3E3E3E93-7A23-449F-9665-9B0790198AEE.png

I've been slacking on the alts..

For the long term hold portfolio, just copped :

ADA LEND SALT XLM NEO FUN XVG TRX XMR XRP POE VEN REQ

Damn that’s a lot of coins...lol

IMO it seems smarter to consolidate and have larger bags man...unless you balling and can fill all those bags...30-50$ dollar bags of 20+ coins won’t get you anywhere...not saying that’s what you are doing...just a general opinion...a diversify portfolio isn’t always best.

Damn that’s a lot of coins...lol

IMO it seems smarter to consolidate and have larger bags man...unless you balling and can fill all those bags...30-50$ dollar bags of 20+ coins won’t get you anywhere...not saying that’s what you are doing...just a general opinion...a diversify portfolio isn’t always best.

Good advice, still have to learn more and pick which ones to really focus on, just wanted to get my feet in the alt game.

May the gains bless us all this year :pimp:

Why is ARN up?

Basically you can use arn with transportation is there future goals. And can be spent in their private jets as of right now I beleive...

Plus I think it can be mined.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom