Official Bitcoin Thread

Not sure what to expect but will be tuned in to Justin Sun - I feel people will be let down cause some of these predictions are wild. If i'm reading right the bigger announcement is next week and this is just a update stream on basically what we already know...we'll see I guess.

For some of the vets in here - any issues with MEW? Up until now have only moved coins with wallets to the Nano but gotta get this Tron off Binance. Also what happens when they switch to their own chain?

I'm holding only LTC right now, should be diversifying and buying alts but just stuck right noe. Not sure where to go ..

Rant #1300 of not being able to invest lol.Still no funds in Coinbase.Could've had around 10k profits by now or more.

I know what you mean. For the longest my only 2 holdings were LTC and XRP.
This is by choice though, just stuck and not sure what to go big on.

I transferred all my ETH into LTC .... hoping it pays off .. I see it moving up now .... letgo

This is by choice though, just stuck and not sure what to go big on.

I transferred all my ETH into LTC .... hoping it pays off .. I see it moving up now .... letgo
Ah true. Well....

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 9.12.37 PM.png

We're back in the green. Lets hope we get a new ATH soon

If it gets to 350 this week I'll be happy. Will pull everything out and go back to the drawing boards.

I would like to make 100k in Crypto. Not sure if that's going to happen but wishful thinking never hurts.

If it gets to 350 this week I'll be happy. Will pull everything out and go back to the drawing boards.

I would like to make 100k in Crypto. Not sure if that's going to happen but wishful thinking never hurts.

I'm hoping everyone flourishes. Get that 100k fam

Hey guys for those who use a ledger I have a question.

Does your guys public address to receive always remain the same or is it possible that it changes.

Back
Top Bottom