Official Bitcoin Thread

Smh.. I wake up and trx ship still in the shop

02027bba1b91337165208dd504415766--space-shuttle-hardware.jpg

Although the market loves sh*t coins, I think everyone is starting to get smarter with their investments, there's thousands of coins, they won't all last. I'm sticking to ones that have product. Tron is fluff right now

At the end of the day it's your money. If you believe in Justin and the future of TRX don't listen to me I'm just another dude on NT :lol:

Wish I bought even more NEO when it was $48 a few weeks ago. Only grabbed 5 :rolleyes.
5 is plenty considering it's future potential.

I always think of it like this, given ethereums current performance, would I have been content at buying 5 of them at dirt cheap?

NEO will follow ETHs plan. Maybe not as high, maybe it will moon long term

Everyone was bleeding yesterday but I was green across the board. NEO reaching ATHs yet again. VEN with some healthy growth. ETH is a train that can't be stopped.

What are y'all investing in :lol:
Lot of people get held up in the cheap hype of stuff like trx and xrp rather than looking for good quality investments that can run.

Everyone was bleeding yesterday but I was green across the board. NEO reaching ATHs yet again. VEN with some healthy growth. ETH is a train that can't be stopped.

What are y'all investing in :lol:

I think it’s a case of a red day rather than being down on your investment.

I’m holding ETH, NEO and VEN also and I know you were happier yesterday than you are right now :lol:

It’s all part of the game though. A minor pullback.

That being said I think it’s wise to have some solid tokens as value stores for steady growth. That gives you some breathing room to speculate with the hypebeast coins if you wish to do so.

I think it’s a case of a red day rather than being down on your investment.

I’m holding ETH, NEO and VEN also and I know you were happier yesterday than you are right now :lol:

It’s all part of the game though. A minor pullback.

That being said I think it’s wise to have some solid tokens as value stores for steady growth. That gives you some breathing room to speculate with the hypebeast coins if you wish to do so.

Definitely. I personally think a good portion of the portfolio should be long term investments. I was happy with all three eating yesterday. Still happy today because those coins showed sustained growth throughout a down market. Shows me everyone was pulling out of those **** coins and investing in long term tech

I also believe that at least some portion of of everyone's portfolio should be med/high risk high rewards

y not buy more when its cheap rn.
I wouldn't say it's "cheap" right now :lol:. It's $10 off its ATH. I've been throwing a few bucks per week at it for a while now though so I have a nice little stash. Never satisfied though :lol:.

Question for NEO hodlers. Is there any benefit to waiting to claim your GAS?

Definitely. I personally think a good portion of the portfolio should be long term investments. I was happy with all three eating yesterday. Still happy today because those coins showed sustained growth throughout a down market. Shows me everyone was pulling out of those **** coins and investing in long term tech

I also believe that at least some portion of of everyone's portfolio should be med/high risk high rewards

Agreed.

It really tests your patience though.

You have to keep up with crypto news daily to make sure they keep their value but at the same time you come across new coins and ICO's that have all this hype around them but you don't want to take money from your long term.

I got my long terms sorted first but with flood of people coming in and with regulations, ICO's may not be as lucrative as they were last year so decisions decisions.

I'm starting this video at a part where he is looking at the Eth chart patterns.... my thought is - isn't this what we are at currently with Litecoin? meaning the consolidation (spring loading) which is a precursor to some nice moon /ATH action

I'm starting this video at a part where he is looking at the Eth chart patterns.... my thought is - isn't this what we are at currently with Litecoin? meaning the consolidation (spring loading) which is a precursor to some nice moon /ATH action

That's what I've been trying to tell cats who have turned sour on LTC. This is exactly what happened with eth last year

Back
Top Bottom