Official Bitcoin Thread

TheGodFresco TheGodFresco

Limit order sell tab. Punch in your floor Satoshi price and the quantity you're looking to unload then click sell. It'll be moved to your order history and will continue to be there until the order has been filled. You can cancel if you change your mind.

Same procedure with limit order buys.

Actually you set a stop loss by setting a STOP at the Satoshi rate you want to unload wether is the price you bought it at and then set the LIMIT 10% below that, you always want to give yourself some wiggle room, coin prizes flunctuate a lot, so if you just punch in a sell price, if the **** happens to hiccup and hit your sell price, is gonna automatically fill, them climb up and you’ll end up losing...so you set the STOP to place the order in the book and if it dips 10% below that, that’s when it will actually sell....once again I’m just a noob learning the trades but that’s my understanding of it.

Trying to send tokens out of MEW... jeez this takes so long to even show up as pending.

Actually you set a stop loss by setting a STOP at the Satoshi rate you want to unload wether is the price you bought it at and then set the LIMIT 10% below that, you always want to give yourself some wiggle room, coin prizes flunctuate a lot, so if you just punch in a sell price, if the **** happens to hiccup and hit your sell price, is gonna automatically fill, them climb up and you’ll end up losing...so you set the STOP to place the order in the book and if it dips 10% below that, that’s when it will actually sell....once again I’m just a noob learning the trades but that’s my understanding of it.

So let’s say the going sell rate is 1400 sat, and on the binance app i put my sell stop at 1100 sats, it won’t automatically sell since it’s below everyone else’s?

Been looking at ICX for the longest. Finally got a good entry point. Sold some LTC for it (yes team HOLD LTC, just parked it there briefly lol).

Such luck. Posted this minutes before the fire sale. ICX was 25% off smhhhhh

You have some sort of grudge towards this coin that you should probably get over by now

i actually don't but yea my bad sorry i wasn't recklessly pumping this coin when it was at almost 20 billion dollar marketcap. it was foolish of me for trying to be a voice of reason for the sunshine pumpers.

and since you didn't get my post it was mocking the constant talk of this coin that's been recently dominating this thread

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for TRON to partner with Google and Amazon so it can hit $500 and I can be a millionaire :lol:
Wishful thinking

I keep a log of how much i spent so far, and how much I gained (cus I don't think you can track that onthese apps and it's gets confusing..)
So far I spent 650 and my portfolio is worth 540 :smh:

If I'm not up to a grand by next week I'm selling everything and saying **** it :lol: :smh:
If that’s your mindset cash out now because you’ll only get hurt long term. You guys need to be patient and avoid making emotional decisions and succumb to boredom. Why are we selling icx when it should be at $50 in three months? The main et comes out in two weeks. Why are we obsessing over not making enough gains instead of focusing on doing research and looking for good trade setups? You guys remind me of myself years ago when I tried to day trade and blew up my account. Wake up and do this he right way or else you’re going to get punished.

Y'all gon have to realize you can't make people invest the way you want them to. You can only give advice and if they don't take it then forget about it. He already sold so what's done is done.

I work in aerospace industry but it doesnt mean my investment strategy is solely base in the tech.
My original post was do we sell for profit or hold. This is a crypto talk board, Wanted to see what everyones doing. No need to be so uptight.

And yes i believe in Strong long, term hold just as you are bullish on Neo.
Not uptight. But you're implying that this is a get rich quick scheme or whatever for me without any basis on what I'm investing in.

But anyways, moving on. Stellar just released this news. This makes me believe that they're trying to keep prices down for developing countries.

Agreed but it’s important for people to realize their mistakes and avoid them in the future. Right now this is easy but when it gets harder and people have false confidence that’s when they get destroyed and I want to help prevent that day of reckoning when I notice dangerous habits forming.

Some eth hit binance I'm ready for the next Black Friday..little salty I missed that quick 30 minute window last night :lol:

Woke up -> checked my portfolio to make sure I didn't lose all my money overnight -> went back to sleep.

5C2A9E31-9381-4BC9-BFCB-ECCA48527DB1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom