Official Bitcoin Thread

Hold til youre old.

Tron hit .09 cents again. I bought another bag. At a point even if it goes up a few cents i eat. My philosophy is..when the price is realllllly low...if you buy enough..you dont even have to chase a dollar anymore. .05-.10 cents increments can still be windfalls.

Seems a lot of the hype has died down lately. Prices have all dropped. And no new entries in the market. Good time to invest in stuff. Eventually companies will have to put up or shut up. Its getting about that time.

My boy hit me asking about ripple and how to get in today. I told him about tron and poe literally 2 months ago. He said he was going to. Today hes asking about ripple and other alts and how to buy them. I mentioned binance and he never heard of it. He couldve easily made around 200 grand or more in that time period. For minimum money. He who hesitates in wars..

I'll give it another week for Bitcoin to go back up to $16k, if it doesn't reach $15.5k at the least, I'm switching all my money to Ethereum. It's possible Bitcoin's average peak is around $13.5k-15k. Ethereum seems like the way to go long term.

Hold til youre old.

Tron hit .09 cents again. I bought another bag. At a point even if it goes up a few cents i eat. My philosophy is..when the price is realllllly low...if you buy enough..you dont even have to chase a dollar anymore. .05-.10 cents increments can still be windfalls.

Seems a lot of the hype has died down lately. Prices have all dropped. And no new entries in the market. Good time to invest in stuff. Eventually companies will have to put up or shut up. Its getting about that time.

My boy hit me asking about ripple and how to get in today. I told him about tron and poe literally 2 months ago. He said he was going to. Today hes asking about ripple and other alts and how to buy them. I mentioned binance and he never heard of it. He couldve easily made around 200 grand or more in that time period. For minimum money. He who hesitates in wars..

Real talk

A lot of people tryna come up and hit a homerun and get rich quick off one coin or one flip. I remember playing baseball as a yute and coach saying a 5 run homerun doesnt exist, gotta get mans on base by any means and scrape those runs. Same concept here. Same **** on road, cats tryna get rich off a half grizzy and ****. Keep making those flips and stack up and put more back into it.

Tek time

NEO Can't stop, won't stop. You want 100% gains in a day ? Neos not that coin. 10%+ a week consistently.

Read the words of the OG HODLFATHER

I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 10:03:03 AM
I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time. Still wrong. w/e. GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTC crashing WHY AM I HODLING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY. It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER. Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro. Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ******* when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE **** THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what? I'm not part of that group. When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~! Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO ****. NO **** I SHOULD HAVE SOLD. I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU. You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob. The people inbetween hold. In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
actually on the bottle it's spelled whisky
w/e
sue me
(but only if it's payable in BTC)

I want a home run on trx but looks like if it does it will be in a while, which is why I’m team hold and see if in a few years it does. People tend to forget bitcoin took 7 years to get where it’s at! Doesn’t happen over night

Way too much bs surrounding trx for me. I'll look for it after it shows some life. Until then there's too many good projects to be hoping for Tron to pop imo

Contemplating selling my tron but then I looked back at the price history of ltc and saw how it rose to 30 dollars and dropped down to single digits for years. Minus well just forget about all the money I put into it

I want a home run on trx but looks like if it does it will be in a while, which is why I’m team hold and see if in a few years it does. People tend to forget bitcoin took 7 years to get where it’s at! Doesn’t happen over night
It’s not that they forgot. It’s that they don’t even know ish about ish. Bunch of first time investors panicking for no reason at all while trying to give advice. I’m just looking at them like.
6C6E1995-C7F5-45F5-A0E3-DD993E23D2CB.png

Contemplating selling my tron but then I looked back at the price history of ltc and saw how it rose to 30 dollars and dropped down to single digits for years. Minus well just forget about all the money I put into it

It's all gonna come down to if they can deliver. They have no working product...yet

A lot of these coins are priced because of potential. It's great to get in early, just keep an eye out on how they deliver on their roadmap. Gotta manage risk

"Big ICO’s are only beginning to use Stellar
Very few coins allow you to run your own ICO on them, but Stellar makes it easy, quick and cheap. Mobius just finished their pre-sale today which allowed you to pay via many different coins. They raised $30,000,000 and was more or less an invite only system — but this is where it gets interesting; in an email send to all the pre-sale contributors the following was included:

“Our public sale will only accept Stellar Lumens (XLM).”
Once the public sale starts which is on the 18th of January, people will needto buy lumens to take part in the ICO. Mobius isn’t a small company either, they have Jed (the creator of Stellar) on board with them!

FairX
One thing that’s awful about cryptocurrency is going from fiat to cryptocurrency or vice versa. FairX recently announced that they are going to solve this problem by…you guessed it — using Stellar. They said they will:

“be using the stellar distributed exchange heavily”
To learn more about FairX read this on Reddit.

Stellar will have it’s own StackExchange
At first this might seem like it won’t have a big impact, but remember that developers have a big impact on cryptocurrency for obvious reasons. The Stellar team are working hard to get a Stack Exchange created just for Stellar so developers can easily get any questions answered that they have about it which will help adoption. So far it’s close to reaching the beta stage!"
0*JNTodpLcE0yRTs9f.jpg

Last edited:
Whole market slowing down? Havent made any real gains as of late. Some coins go up but the rest go down. Frustrating (in the crypto world where minutes are days long) compared to previous months lol. O well. Anyone else feeling the same?

Market needs to rest and consolidate. It’s healthy and helps attract new buyers. Without price discovery mode we’d have nothing. Invest in quality technology, take advantage of pullbacks and everything will pay off.

High hopes for Stellar.

Whole market slowing down? Havent made any real gains as of late. Some coins go up but the rest go down. Frustrating (in the crypto world where minutes are days long) compared to previous months lol. O well. Anyone else feeling the same?
oe6wz.jpg

Market needs to rest and consolidate. It’s healthy and helps attract new buyers. Without price discovery mode we’d have nothing. Invest in quality technology, take advantage of pullbacks and everything will pay off.

Yeah im just being spoiled in the cryptoworld. Im team hold i havent sold a single thing except for 90% of my tron holding and im not gonna sell anything until 2019. Unless something drastic happens. Got my long term holds, LTC, NEO, ICX, XLM, VEN; my short holds REQ, XRP, MOD; very short are APPC and LEND. My **** around fund is in TRX lol.

I'm still deciding on ENG or the EDO you recommend the other day :lol: I'm thinking put a large portion in ENG and a small stake in EDO as a sleeper

Yeah like NASA 2.0 NASA 2.0 said i think EDO is a sleeper and I dont know how I missed it. ENG just had that partership with LEND and ive read about it also and its a good move. Your decision to go high on ENG and put a little on EDO is a good look

Yeah like NASA 2.0 NASA 2.0 said i think EDO is a sleeper and I dont know how I missed it. ENG just had that partership with LEND and ive read about it also and its a good move. Your decision to go high on ENG and put a little on EDO is a good look

Good move either way you go. Bullish on both.
Both Eng and Edo making moves when no one is paying attention.

holding for 2018.

Screenshot_2018-01-14-20-41-33-1.png

Back
Top Bottom