Official Bitcoin Thread

Trezor wallet?
Which wallet u guys use and how u like it?

I missed the initial dip, got greedy i guess kept waiting for it to dip lower...i think im really finally about to buy in, maybe a modetate amount at first, and if it dips lower then buy more...probly gonna get 50% btc, 25%eth and 25% ltc...
Ledger and love it.

Trezor wallet?
Which wallet u guys use and how u like it?

I missed the initial dip, got greedy i guess kept waiting for it to dip lower...i think im really finally about to buy in, maybe a modetate amount at first, and if it dips lower then buy more...probly gonna get 50% btc, 25%eth and 25% ltc...
LEDGER NANO S. IT'S SOLID

In my completely uneducated opinion I can't see bitcoin rising back up to where it was. Eth is the better alternative for buying alts and with the rise of people trying to hit home runs finding the next bitcoin I can't see how people would want to invest heavy on it

In my completely uneducated opinion I can't see bitcoin rising back up to where it was. Eth is the better alternative for buying alts and with the rise of people trying to hit home runs finding the next bitcoin I can't see how people would want to invest heavy on it
Bitcoin and ethereum serve different purposes. Ethereum isn't meant to be used as an actual currency for everyday use. Litecoin is.

Feel like we will be down to 10k, even 9k again. Couldnt hold 12k. Holding more btc now to buy some more alts.

Tough thing is that all the alts are tied to BTC. So holding it as it goes down will effectively give you similar pricing no matter what

Same pricing in FIAT. But this is btc i already own. Ill just get more alts vs when i buy now.

Time New Bank is the only thing in the green for me at the moment. Wonder if it will get a nice size pump like Cindicator.....

"Possible" Important tron rip n dip dates coming up regarding TRON Dogs
Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 10.22.09 PM.png

Can’t believe we still talking TRON in here...

Anyways where my Ven boys atttt!!! Legit bout to cruise past ICX...wow

Tron went to .11 cents... I went back to bed thinking it was going to moon and then it was at .08 cnets...

This is RIP N DIP stuff.... SELL buy SELL buy SELL

Last edited:
Im probably the most hard headed ****er here. The degenerate gambler in me sold VEN at ATH to buy the dip. But it was just midway through the pump. That dip never came. Please dont be like me.

Im probably the most hard headed ****er here. The degenerate gambler in me sold VEN at ATH to buy the dip. But it was just midway through the pump. That dip never came. Please dont be like me.

I did the exact same thing yesterday. Sold at 7.88 hoping it would drop but it didnt. I still think it will though, sometime in the future

I did the exact same thing yesterday. Sold at 7.88 hoping it would drop but it didnt. I still think it will though, sometime in the future

Yup. I got some profits but damn it man im greedy. Lol. It will go down hopefully so i can re enter.

For people who feel they missed the train on ETH and NEO, VEN is going to be a main bag.

It’s a long term hold for most so I think you’re going to need a market crash like earlier in the month to see a significant dip.

Back
Top Bottom