Official Bitcoin Thread

Asia is back?!?!?!?

31421A8A-AD80-48C0-B62F-159B8FD6CF33.jpeg

Ven hasn’t really pumped like other coins, it’s just been steadily and consistently gone up in value, I mean you might be right...but I think dropping down from 9$ to mid 7$ is as much a dip as you’ll see from that coin, even through the BTC drop that takes everything with it, VEN showed independence from that...I wouldn’t expect a dip back into 5$ or even 6$ again...idk
Stake a position at a small dip. Buy in at increments.

VEN has clearly been price controlled by whales. $5-6 is entirely possible.

I caught VEN at 7.98. Got tired of TRX. I didnt even need much from you, you had one job. I got in at 7, just needed it to hit like 10.5 and I would have been happy but it can't e'em do that. Damn Ven at $7.50 r/n
You bought a $1 off its ATH. What do you expect. You got FOMO'd

Time New Bank (TNB) just announced on their twitter account that something is about to happen with President Trump and MiaoA International
Don't think this will be anything major, but I feel it will have this coin pumping. Holding on to 200 coins just to test the water.

Great calls by NT fam on VEN!

I've been reading that the bitcoin futures expire on the 26th, so the whales who shorted them are manipulating BTC lower so they succeed with their short calls. Rich getting richer :smh:. Team HODL

up 15% or so since i started but been bleeding for weeks, blah. some of my positions seem so awful i jus wanna go down with the ship instead of selling off for 50% or more under what i paid smh shout to you Dent, 5k worth @ .068 or 500ish XLM @ .72-.77

guess its a lesson in chasing money instead of putting your money into real winning projects

up 15% or so since i started but been bleeding for weeks, blah. some of my positions seem so awful i jus wanna go down with the ship instead of selling off for 50% or more under what i paid smh shout to you Dent, 5k worth @ .068 or 500ish XLM @ .72-.77

guess its a lesson in chasing money instead of putting your money into real winning projects
One of the reasons I'm long on tron. I had a similar idea about 10 or more years ago with digital distribution, subscriptions with no 3rd party to take your bread... just didn't visualize the technology needed to make it happen and ethereum makes it real.

I caught VEN at 7.98. Got tired of TRX. I didnt even need much from you, you had one job. I got in at 7, just needed it to hit like 10.5 and I would have been happy but it can't e'em do that. Damn Ven at $7.50 r/n

I wouldn’t lose sleep over it, if it dips lower, just buy more and average down....but regardless this is a coin that as long as you HODL at that entry point you won’t be losing your money

Great calls by NT fam on VEN!

I've been reading that the bitcoin futures expire on the 26th, so the whales who shorted them are manipulating BTC lower so they succeed with their short calls. Rich getting richer :smh:. Team HODL

Yup, futures is what is causing the dip in BTC and ripples to the altcoins as a result.

Bitcoin cash is the future and the true king of crypto.

This is not financial advice !

Last edited:
if thats the case would we be seeing these type of dips every month moving forward?

If this is the case, they should pump BTC thus pumping ALTs after the 26th. Then short again for the next futures in March, March they would withdraw their large sum again prior and rinse and repeat

if thats the case would we be seeing these type of dips every month moving forward?

If this is the case, they should pump BTC thus pumping ALTs after the 26th. Then short again for the next futures in March, March they would withdraw their large sum again prior and rinse and repeat

I'm going to analyse the trends closer but if it all matches and we can see patterns then it's easy to make gains.
It's a shame that alt behavior depends on BTC but might work out in our favour this time.

Back
Top Bottom