Official Bitcoin Thread

Who has been buying the dip?

Let me see those hands. Don't tell me nobody out their money where their mouth was?

Any wild reactions from friends and family who were encouraged to get into crypto a couple of months ago at any of you all's suggestion?

Any wild reactions from friends and family who were encouraged to get into crypto a couple of months ago at any of you all's suggestion?

People were texting me about BTC, “what’s going on?”

I hit them with “Crypto market or the stock market? They lost $1 trillion dollars last week! Worry about the dollar, Crypto is good!”

People were texting me about BTC, “what’s going on?”

I hit them with “Crypto market or the stock market? They lost $1 trillion dollars last week! Worry about the dollar, Crypto is good!”
You really texted them something this flippant? Geez .

You really texted them something this flippant? Geez .

Not that hostile. :lol: Just talking NT tuff...

One of the convos. Don’t text and drive:

7BAAE516-95B9-45C7-9D68-A46B0A72A99E.jpeg

The technology and in roads already made will prevail. Just holding on for now. Im almost back to my initial investment smh.

Nothing worse than the "I told you so" people. All these people coming out of the woodwork like "I told you this would happen!" Same people quiet when btc hit 20k, it is what it is, no one really knows anything

I told y all it was a bubble

:lol:

Nothing worse than the "I told you so" people. All these people coming out of the woodwork like "I told you this would happen!" Same people quiet when btc hit 20k, it is what it is, no one really knows anything
man those type of people are annoying as ****. yeah, this **** ****ing sucks matter of fact it's disappointing.. seeing **** u bought in nov/dec/jan 50-80% off but majority of us invested in solid long term projects and i believe the technology will prevail in the end. so **** one or two month dip we invested LONG TERM.

i hope. :lol:

I sold some of my stocks today, (ATVI, AMD) stocks were due for a correction too. Hopefully I timed it right.

Who has been buying the dip?

Let me see those hands. Don't tell me nobody out their money where their mouth was?

I added on Thursday at $800 ETH and again today to my BTC, ETH and ICX stacks.

I’ll continue to add to ETH and BTC sub $700/$7000 this week.

Back
Top Bottom