Official Bitcoin Thread

The Remme ICO went live a few minutes ago and their Telegram is flooded with people posing as admins and posting fake contract addresses :lol:. People are crazy.

I use MEW
how to see my token i successfully completed my payment
1. Click “Add Custom Token"
2. Enter the token address (0x83984d6142934bb535793A82ADB0a46EF0F66B6d)
3. Enter number of decimals (4)
4. Add the token symbol (REM)
5. Click “Add”

How long does it take to show up in your wallet? It’s my first time doing an ico and I hope I didn’t mess anything up
I got my tokens immediately as soon as the transaction was confirmed (took like 10 mins). Smoothest ICO ever. Did you use a compatible wallet and make sure to set the gas price and limit correctly?

Search your wallet address on https://etherscan.io/ and go to the "Token Transfers" tab. You should see them there. If not, check the transaction ID on that same site to see if anything went wrong.

The old heads are confused and paranoid with crypto. They obviously don't want to give up the old ways and that will be the downfall of the old regime...

In 30 years the aristocrats and movers will be the ones who adopted early... the thing about the dotcom bubble is that nothing changed besides companies creating websites and ficticious revenue vehicles that duped people into believing anything they read.

Coinbase just created a paypal type payment system. That's change we can see and scale. This bubble ain't even start expanding yet...

The old heads are confused and paranoid with crypto. They obviously don't want to give up the old ways and that will be the downfall of the old regime...

In 30 years the aristocrats and movers will be the ones who adopted early... the thing about the dotcom bubble is that nothing changed besides companies creating websites and ficticious revenue vehicles that duped people into believing anything they read.

Coinbase just created a paypal type payment system. That's change we can see and scale. This bubble ain't even start expanding yet...

Same old heads talking **** on crypto are the same ones who didn’t go balls deep in Amazon/Facebook/Tesla stock

TBH I don’t even care though. They can the L

Back
Top Bottom