Official Bitcoin Thread

A glimmer of hope.

Hopefully coinbase will still matters in a few months lol.

Last edited:
So jus sell my LTC now? Total crash imminent?

What a joke. Shoulda took the easy cash and bounced. Pretty stuck now with the last few K. Its goiNg to zero or its gunna moon. Jus forgetting i ever put any money in crypto

When Chatlie cashed out we all should have

What a joke. Shoulda took the easy cash and bounced. Pretty stuck now with the last few K. Its goiNg to zero or its gunna moon. Jus forgetting i ever put any money in crypto

Capitulation is near

Yeah idk what I'm gonna do. Got like 8@$260 avg...might just get out now and see what happens in the upcoming months

Charlie started the **** show when he cashed out. I’m still waiting to hear what this huge secret partnership/announcement is.

Not sure if I trust LTC as much as I used to. If we ever get another mild run and I get back in the green, I’m more than likely going to move my LTC into other coins/further diversify

Some Good ICO's out but no money to take part in. Have you guys taking a deep loss on some alts to go into others?
I don't like going out on a loss but some of these projects are looking good.

Currently looking into:

Pchain
Merculet
OneLedger
Themis Network
Edenchain

I bought a nice chunk of xvg when it was under a 1¢. I could cash out now and take a decent profit. Deciding if I want to sell a portion now. What are the chances of xvg going past the 4¢ mark this year?

Some Good ICO's out but no money to take part in. Have you guys taking a deep loss on some alts to go into others?
I don't like going out on a loss but some of these projects are looking good.

Currently looking into:

Pchain
Merculet
OneLedger
Themis Network
Edenchain

Excited about OneLedger

Excited about OneLedger
Yea I'm looking to get in.
At 15 million the cap is low for a Inter-operable Blockchain.

You should also check out Merculet and Themis Network because their ICO price is in ETH so at the current price of ether Themis is like 10 million so a 100 million market cap alone is a 10x.

Last edited:
200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom