Official Bitcoin Thread

Hanging in there hodling. I feel like there's not much to say during this period so I haven't really been posting here

Would be stupid to sell right now for me. Especially at a loss and getting taxed for it.

I feel like it's quiet in here because there's no fiat to buy the dip anymore. :lol:
I think we've reached the bottom or close to it. Now it's just time to wait.

I've learnt a lot too. Next time there's a bear market, I'll definitely be able to spot it earlier and go quickly into tether or whatever stable coin there is to buy the dip.
Got alerts for everything now in delta.

We have 700+ pages of juvenile discussion about economics lololololol ...

I cannot believe this is even still a thing ... it reminds me of a hipster fad or a liberal policy ... everything is well and great until human beings act like human beings and want something in exchange for their work ... I mean it's utter nonsense

I cannot believe this is even still a thing ... it reminds me of a hipster fad or a liberal policy ... everything is well and great until human beings act like human beings and want something in exchange for their work ... I mean it's utter nonsense
Worthless post

Thx for sharing

Gotta be close to that bottom now. I wouldn’t mind staying at these levels for a month to add more when I get paid though.

Apparently Soros is interested in crypto. Can get crazy if so.

Wanchain and Ontology having a good day.

6 projects for Wanchain will be announced on the 16th.
Will probably keep mooning till then.

You're so cool

Hope there's a lot of strong NT hands, this is how the real $ is made. Keeping my bags small this time around, not spreading myself to thin so I can keep a closer eye on my coins. Thinking of adding one more bag so I'm loooking at ven right now. Not sure if it's done correcting so I'll put in some conservative buy orders.

Just read that the Rothschilds are jumping into crypto.

Some crazy sequence of events going on. While in a bearish market, and the general public all but abandoning crypto, institutional investors are tryna sneak their way in.

Either a sign of bigger things to come, or they help crash the market.

Last edited:
Why do you think we've been in this bear market? Big money doesn't buy high. They shake out regular Joes, buy their bags, and begin unloading on them. Big one are the epitome of legal pump and dumps :lol: I just want a sideways market for a while so I can accumulate more.

So whats the deal with taxes on these? Wait and see approach or what are you guys doing?

More specifically, those who've traded without cashing out into fiat. Article below caught my attention.

https://qz.com/1247447/bitcoin-and-...ou-traded-crypto-on-coinbase-you-owe-the-irs/

200.gif

Haven't looked into it but I hear people are traveling out of the country for long periods to avoid tax, like a few months.

For those who follow Ian Balina, apparently this is what his doing by going on his crypto world tour :lol:
He's going on holiday, doing shows and meetups while avoiding tax at the same time because he can say he made the money while not being in the states.

Like I said I can't confirm it since I haven't read about it or live in the US.
It's also not an option for everyone but if you hit it big and you have the option to spend a long time out of the country to not pay taxes then look into it.
I think its why some people's hodl game is so strong.

Honestly, I'm happy for you. I know you're heavily invested in XVG and I'm sure you have done your DD, but I have to say they are sketchy as ****.

it just baffles me how projects like XVG, TRX, BCC, and CTR pumped the last week or two as much as they did.

Honestly, I'm happy for you. I know you're heavily invested in XVG and I'm sure you have done your DD, but I have to say they are sketchy as ****.

it just baffles me how projects like XVG, TRX, BCC, and CTR pumped the last week or two as much as they did.

I cant speak for the other coins as to why they took off. I can speak on XVG.

Potential parnership with major Entity. Many speculation but still to be determined. Im very optimistic of said partnership but will have my finger on the sell button resdy tonsell 30% of holding.

Everything is sketchy but i understand Verge as a currency and its purpose. Thats why iim ALL in. Sold allnmy other coin holdings on massive losses, left and right. When
crowdfund was announced along with partnership and ledger nano s implementation.
I knew theyre pushing for something big when all of this came out within the same week.

Heres a fun non related fact. This time last year. Ripple was priced at $.03. Xvg can have that same success depending on partner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom