Official Bitcoin Thread

Aware me. You just threw me with that last bit about fake parents :lol:. Might be a case of believing too much

Lol nah. That video of Joan Rivers saying Obama is gay and Michelle is a ******, her real name is Michael. It makes you question if it’s true. She died shortly after that statement too. Also Obama did more for the LGPTQ community, than any other.

Just a conspiracy though. Believe what you want though. If I find the video. I’ll post. Like I said, idk what to believe.

Lol nah. That video of Joan Rivers saying Obama is gay and Michelle is a ******, her real name is Michael. It makes you question if it’s true. She died shortly after that statement too. Also Obama did more for the LGPTQ community, than any other.

Just a conspiracy though. Believe what you want though. If I find the video. I’ll post. Like I said, idk what to believe.

LMFAO She wildin

I mean it’s easy to trust bitcoin since there’s no entity manipulating it. It’s really just the price action that can make people not trust it. But that’s the result of it being a speculative investment that people were able to accumulate before it blew up.

The Gaddafi situation just shows you how evil and corrupt this world is. Gaddafi was a true leader and King. Libya was a great place to live before they killed him. Very similar to Fidel Castro. Except they didn’t kill Castro after over 100 attempts from explosive cigars to poisoned food. The currency was called Gold Dinar. This currency was gonna bring Africa out of debt and poverty. Of course the powers that be had to put an end to that. Most of us would be moving to Africa to get away from this oppressive system that targets melanated people.This was an extremely powerful move that Gaddafi was putting together. **** Obama and Michelle is a ******. They killed Joan Rivers for exposing that and these are their kids real parents.
92BA1127-F1ED-443E-A80C-5854F195B989.jpeg
Where you get that parent info from???

Facebook plans to launch 'GlobalCoin' cryptocurrency in 2020

Facebook is planning to launch its own cryptocurrency in early 2020, allowing users to make digital payments in a dozen countries.

The currency, dubbed GlobalCoin, would enable Facebook’s 2.4 billion monthly users to change dollars and other international currencies into its digital coins, which could then be used to make payments or transfer money without needing a bank account.

Mark Zuckerberg, the founder and chief executive of Facebook, last month met the governor of the Bank of England, Mark Carney, to discuss the plans, according to the BBC.
Zuckerberg has also discussed the proposal, dubbed Project Libra, with US Treasury officials and is in talks with money transfer firms, including Western Union, to develop cheap, safe ways for people to send and receive money. A report last year said that Facebook is working on a cryptocurrency that will let users transfer money using WhatsApp, its encrypted mobile-messaging app.

In order to try to make the value of Facebook’s digital currency stable, the company is looking to peg its value to a basket of established currencies, including the US dollar, the euro and the Japanese yen.

Facebook has been long expected to make a move in financial services, having hired the former PayPal president David Marcus to run its messaging app in 2014. Marcus, a board member of crypto exchange Coinbase, runs Facebook’s blockchain initiatives, the technology on which cryptocurrencies run.

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...s-to-launch-globalcoin-cryptocurrency-in-2020

I see two "Bull Runs" in the relative foreseeable future for different reasons. The next one based off of the strength of all the big organizations and what they bring and the next one will be based on actual tangibles.

This is what kept me confident during the bear. Paying attention to crypto news and constantly seeing all these corporations building the infrastructure to drive crypto. I had told one of my guys that it's like when automobiles first came out. They still needed time to build all the roads, gas stations etc that would take it to the next level and that's what's been happening with crypto behind the scenes

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/24/zuc...ins-about-facebooks-cryptocurrency-plans.html

Zuckerberg reportedly held talks with Winklevoss twins about Facebook’s cryptocurrency plans
PUBLISHED AN HOUR AGOUPDATED 41 MIN AGO

Maggie Fitzgerald@MKMFITZGERALD

KEY POINTS
  • Facebook’s founder Mark Zuckerberg has held talks with his old rivals the Winklevoss twins about the social media giant’s developing digital currency, the Financial Times reported Thursday.
  • The Winklevoss twins founded Gemini Trust, which began trading as a bitcoin exchange in New York in 2015.
  • The twins are often remembered for suing Zuckerberg, claiming the Facebook founder stole their idea for the social network platform when the trio attended Harvard University.

Regarding FB Coin....its only going to help the whole crypto ecosystem....

I know at first, many especially og crypto heads be like: "F Facebook coin!!"

BUT, billions of users will be able to use an FB coin (crypto) to BUY things all on their ecosystem (marketplace, gifts, etc).....IF/WHEN people want to use FB Coin, there'll surely be exchanges where you can exchange/buy bitcoin, ltc, eth, ++ to get FB coin

then more wallets will surely integrate FB coin...which will be an "intro" to many users to see other cryptos. Volume, Transactions, Adoption will only increase.

FB will be the first mover, then guess who will be watching BILLIONS of transactions..... TARGET, WALMART, AMAZON. Come at me.

Back
Top Bottom