Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m so damn excited we hold for the monthly close Tomorrow. My 16k-25k target before May looking juicy af

That would be amazing, but I cant help but be skeptical. Imo we will hit 14k a month before the halvening then drop sharply before rising again after a couple months
Kinda hard to believe in new ath's since there are a ton of people waiting to short. Gonna take a huge amount of buying pressure to bust 20k this year.

Screenshot_20200202-204941_Chrome.jpg

Xie Xie Xi-Jingping!!

ship has sailed. Your gonna start buying when this hits 20k? I could only imagine the FOMO of folks when it hits 30k then 40k and so on :lol:

The $5k- $15k dips will be a hard pill to swallow for many once Btc is well into the bull run!..... many will sell early and take loses on fear only adding fuel to the run.

The $5k- $15k dips will be a hard pill to swallow for many once Btc is well into the bull run!..... many will sell early and take loses on fear only adding fuel to the run.

yep exactly. They won’t be able to stomach the corrections then they’ll be buying back in when it shoots to a new high. Imagine them doing that on Alts too.

bear market was really a time to test your patience and learn. When the plebs/newbs come in this **** could get wild parabolic hitting trillion dollar mcaps

It’s been a longgggg Bear szn y’all, haven’t seen steady green like this in a long time

Back
Top Bottom