Official Bitcoin Thread

I deposited money into Coinbase so that I can transfer it to my Coinbase pro for free and fast but it says i don’t have the full amount that I deposited. Is there some type of wait period the money has to be in the Coinbase account for before I move it to pro?

You most likely transferred with your bank account. If that’s the case it’ll take some days. Transferring with debit card is quicker

With this virus living on surfaces. First thing that comes to mind is the paper currency that circulates and inadvertently spreading the Corona virus. If the media reports on this, suddenly money becomes the big bad wolf.

Society might gravitate to crypto currency/digital payments and in turn drive up the price. Just a thought

Last edited:
With this virus living on surfaces. First thing that comes to mind is the paper currency that circulates and inadvertently spreading the Corona virus.

Society might gravitate to crypto currency more. Just a thought

This is exactly what I’ve been thinking. But I’ve been waiting for a more knowledgeable crypto expert to share their views on it.

With this virus living on surfaces. First thing that comes to mind is the paper currency that circulates and inadvertently spreading the Corona virus. If the media reports on this, suddenly money becomes the big bad wolf.

Society might gravitate to crypto currency/digital payments and in turn drive up the price. Just a thought

Lol be serious. Germs have been spread on money for how long? The masses arent going to dump fiat for crypto that can gain and lose value in hours. Crypto that the average person still doesnt know how to use and buy things with

I don’t think bitcoin is ever going to be an average consumer thing unless it becomes easier to use. There’s gonna need to be a credit card type thing where crypto’s need to be converted and be able to be used for purchase instantly

For the foreseeable future, it will be a niche thing imo

I don’t think bitcoin is ever going to be an average consumer thing unless it becomes easier to use. There’s gonna need to be a credit card type thing where crypto’s need to be converted and be able to be used for purchase instantly

For the foreseeable future, it will be a niche thing imo

Tech evolves faster exponentially overtime...
Just like a virus

Just like a virus
I stand corrected then. Didn’t know they existed

These guys got my money hostage. Did instant transfer from my bank two days ago, but Coinbase won’t let me send it to my Coinbase pro account nor back to my regular bank account

These guys got my money hostage. Did instant transfer from my bank two days ago, but Coinbase won’t let me send it to my Coinbase pro account nor back to my regular bank account
You gotta wait a few days to do transfers when you pay that way. Pay with debit and you can transfer instantly I think.
Y’all see everything kid low and the trump administration wanna do? Should be easy money for us.

Lol be serious. Germs have been spread on money for how long? The masses arent going to dump fiat for crypto that can gain and lose value in hours. Crypto that the average person still doesnt know how to use and buy things with
People will do anything when desperation sets in

Just like a virus

Cashapp with a cash card is probably the quickest and easiest way to convert crypto to fiat

Back
Top Bottom