Official Bitcoin Thread

What makes u think it will be on bitcoin chain? Their ico page clearly states it is an erc20 token:
Yeah they changed it, originally it was built on BTC he said it in one of the videos I posted from 2016. Which is why I thought it was built on BTC. Probably changed it because of the BTC issues he's concerned about BTCs future if they fork.

Just made my first buy on Polo 
pimp.gif
, got some XRP

Fap is that dude! He dropped so many gems its ridiculous .

Thats why we should tell all new ppl to this thread dont ask rookie questions till you read thru the entire thread.

Im re reading it now again and stuff makes a million times more sense.

fap you're killing it bro
mean.gif
thx man, trying.  just have to make smart moves now.
Fap is that dude! He dropped so many gems its ridiculous .

Thats why we should tell all new ppl to this thread dont ask rookie questions till you read thru the entire thread.

Im re reading it now again and stuff makes a million times more sense.
appreciate it! i'm actually re-reading this thread again, crazy how much it has grown/exploded!  glad we're all in it...lets get it!!

***newb question alert***

i do plan on reading through the thread, but...

to purchase other coins with BTC, these are the steps right?

1. buy BTC on coinbase
2. transfer BTC from coinbase wallet to something like polo wallet
3. put in order for other cryptocoin.

Last edited:
***newb question alert***

i do plan on reading through the thread, but...

to purchase other coins with BTC, these are the steps right?

1. buy BTC on coinbase
2. transfer BTC from coinbase wallet to something like polo wallet
3. put in order for other cryptocoin.

Yes correct

I feel stupid to be honest. I had DGB, XRP, SC, and unloaded them all last week and put everything in ETH.

I know long run it's the better decision, but I wish I would have held and got this action. It's funny how in hindsight..

But I think I cracked the peaks and lows in crypto.

wow, that is interesting since Vinny has been tweeting how disappointed he was in the Braves BAT ICO.....stating that their ICO wasn't fair for the average holder.  hmmm.

Yes I'm assuming hes trying to save some for the regular crowdsale but presale is minimum 50k. I already locked up my spot, just waiting for them to let me know when I can send funds

Back
Top Bottom