Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m trying to get in on that. Where do ppl buy at? Trying to bypass Coinbase fees...

Binance, Kraken, Bittrex etc...

Attachments

• DAB37A85-DDB1-49FA-8C52-F97CCF57B1F3.jpeg
    DAB37A85-DDB1-49FA-8C52-F97CCF57B1F3.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 255
I’m trying to get in on that. Where do ppl buy at? Trying to bypass Coinbase fees...

and this is how you get recked. Sorry man, your money do what you like. But tryna chase a green candle for doge coin is absolutely absurd.

Don’t get reckless. This isn’t a normal move and will see a 50% correction at some point. If you can’t stomach that, cut your size now. Don’t be throwing all your money in. DCA regularly whatever you don’t need.

First thing I thought of when you said this was the greedy and fearful Warren Buffett quote.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

So there is no swap option on the mobile app, only the chrome extension on MetaMask. That’s why I couldn’t find it. Question though, my coinbase account portfolio went up after I sent the amount of AAVE to my ETH address. Any way I can reverse that transaction back to MetaMask since there is no option to actually trade or cash out that AAVE on coinbase?

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

So there is no swap option on the mobile app, only the chrome extension on MetaMask. That’s why I couldn’t find it. Question though, my coinbase account portfolio went up after I sent the amount of AAVE to my ETH address. Any way I can reverse that transaction back to MetaMask since there is no option to actually trade or cash out that AAVE on coinbase?

yikes. i've seen this happen in the early days and coinbase would reverse the transaction and send it back. you may want to just give them an email or open up a ticket w/support. i'd try twitter, usually they will respond asap there.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

AAVE is on coin base.

What's the best wallet you guys are using? I have half my btc in coinbase and half in crypto.com. Just got in recently

What's the best wallet you guys are using? I have half my btc in coinbase and half in crypto.com. Just got in recently

If pocket $$ ....software wallet is good. (if exchange, i guess coinbase is ok)

if you have a stack $$$ ....then a trezor

Dogecoin just seems like a troll in which you'll come up on for troll purposes. I may toss a few dollars into it.

Back
Top Bottom