Official Bitcoin Thread

The gain is due to them allowing it to be sold/bought by NY'er probably.

Eat though fellas.

I'm a little scurred though so I'm not going to dabble.

I asked my chick if I could use a little $10K to play with this market and she was like go ahead.

But, I'm scarred I lose that money I'll be tight :lol:

Going to play it safe.
you know the saying "scared money dont make money".   good choice not dabbling cause using someone elses money + being scurred is not a good combo

Yeah I know that saying :lol:

It's not someone else's money it's our money together.

We have a lot saved and instead of having it sitting in the bank account I wanted to try to use some to flip.

Scarred though... I'm just going to watch the thread with you guys from the bleachers... good luck.

with more problems in the Bitcoin Community right now, i see flooding into other alt coins along with ETH and i think we will test new highs soon for ETH as we get closer to the inevitable hardfork

Yeah I know that saying
laugh.gif

We have a lot saved and instead of having it sitting in the bank account I wanted to try to use some to flip.

Scarred though... I'm just going to watch the thread with you guys from the bleachers... good luck.
ah gotcha.  maybe consider looking into ETH some more tonight and have a serious convo to see what you guys are willing to invest and be ok with losing in case things dont go as planned.  maybe start with 3K-5K to get your feet wet 

Get it brodees.  Keep an eye on markets today, looks like there are dips to be had in btc...but bull run for ETH.  Stay up w/the news and reddits.  Lets get it!!

Had reset my phone and Coinbase notifications ain't coming through

Looks good today tho.

I brought in the earlier dip.
Then I sat this one out.

Hope it keeps going up.

Woke up and my profits doubled! No lie, I've been debating coping an extra 50 coins for the last 2 hours. Decisions decisions.

@Zyzz

When the BTC finally arrived in your Coinbase account, did you receive less than you purchased (due to the drop in price)? Or was the value based on price at the time you initiated the buy?

Yeah I know that saying :lol:

I think you should atleast set up a coinbase account,get a jaxx wallet and sign up to an exchange like poloniex.

Dabble with $100.00 see how everything works, so when you ready to dive all the way in you know the ropes, stay tuned with the thread and do research on the side

So Jaxx is for the other more obscure cryptos
jaxx is a wallet that stores other alt coins (depending on the os, phone, browser, etc).  Their Chrome extension I believe can store 9 different alt coins...while their iOS iphone app only has like 5. 

the good thing about jaxx is that it integrates Shapeshift which allows you to "shift" from one crypto currency to another.  Say you have 10btc, and you want to hedge 5btc of ur stack into ETH...you can.  So in essence, you are in control with your stack...you can't be blaming the market or the volatility since in theory, you can shift your stack to the most stable coin on the fly (in real-time)

**also, it is one of the few wallets that you control all of your crypto KEYS for backup.

Last edited:
Bitcoin making a statement [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

**note, this would have been like the 20+ time everyone says bitcoin is dead or going to die...and look what happens. Smh. These whales playin out here accumulating on all the weak hands. Just last week, people dumpin btc at $850. Think about that.

Back
Top Bottom