Official Bitcoin Thread

+500% on returns since beginning a little over a month ago I could never fathom getting these type of returns. It would take me like 50 years to see that if I were to put it in a CD or MF. Crypto is very volatile high risk high reward.

Like i mentioned in my first few posts on this thread.... its all perspectives. Are you ok letting your $$$ sit in a bank and get penny returns?! Putting 1k on some yeezys??

Be smart and put some $$$ in crypto

Like i mentioned in my first few posts on this thread.... its all perspectives. Are you ok letting your $$$ sit in a bank and get penny returns?! Putting 1k on some yeezys??

Be smart and put some $$$ in crypto

While I agree with your thought process, there are plenty of options return-wise between crypto and just leaving in a savings accounts. It all depends on your risk appetite. What's right for one person may not be good for someone else.

Redpulse ICO first ICO off NEO blockchain... Anyone going in on this? I believe it will be big. US and Singapore citizens can not participate in the presale.

signed up for presale..minimum 10k ...its a lottery with only 100 open spots, so wish me luck....and good luck to anyone here participating!!

2017-08-16 08_44_40-Form - Red Pulse Token.jpg

I registered I would use a vpn but they ask you to give them your social media profile to make sure it's you when you sign up.

updated - whoops it mentions facebook or linked in. faaak. i will have to edit my location on linked in? LOL damn.

updated v2 - ok i re-submitted form with alternative email addy, vpn from thailand, and an updated address/location on my linked in account. whew...GOOD LUCK! LOL

Last edited:
updated - whoops it mentions facebook or linked in. faaak. i will have to edit my location on linked in? LOL damn.

updated v2 - ok i re-submitted form with alternative email addy, vpn from singapore, and an updated address/location on my linked in account. whew...GOOD LUCK! LOL

You're always two steps ahead I see lol

Was debating on wether to jump into PAY or MCO one is free falling and the other is on a rocket ship. Buy low and sell high right ?

anyone got in the 0x (ZRX) ico?

the demand is crazy. I got in on day 1, but day 2 sold out way too quick and the network was clogged up. I picked up some more today when it hit liqui.

anyone got in the 0x (ZRX) ico?

the demand is crazy. I got in on day 1, but day 2 sold out way too quick and the network was clogged up. I picked up some more today when it hit liqui.
i heard about it but never got in

a few months back (maybe 4-5months ago) I mentioned how I think E-Sports is going to be huge.....keep an eye out for this:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-unikrn-blockchain-token-idUSKCN1AX1S7

"Seattle-based Unikrn, which was launched nearly three years ago, is backed by well-known investors including Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks professional basketball team; U.S. actor Ashton Kutcher's venture firm Sound Ventures; Elisabeth Murdoch's venture fund Freeland Ventures, as well as Shari Redstone's Advancit Capital. TabCorp, the largest betting company in Australia is also an investor.

The company raised $10 million from early investors, Sood said.

Elisabeth Murdoch is the daughter of media mogul Rupert Murdoch, while Shari Redstone is the daughter of Sumner Redstone whose family is a majority owner of several media groups including CBS Corp., Viacom, and MTV Networks. "

Back
Top Bottom